What Happened to all the sports?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: What Happened to all the sports?

Postby hadrex » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Zanz wrote:I am willing to organize and moderate an international friendly association football (soccer) competition if those posting in this thread would like a taste of what could happen... We could either do a domestic team competition - with domestic teams from each of the competing nations' leagues competing against each other in an international league type format - or we could do a short cup with international teams - Telamon vs. Beluzia, for instance.

I would need to know who is interested in participating, and what type of competition we prefer.

Just to confirm would this require any government approval. [edit (ignore that)]
I think international teams would be better to start with.
PI: Parti Libéral de Alduria (User Mincemeat)
hadrex

Postby Zanz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:20 pm

hadrex wrote:I think international teams would be better to start with.

That's fine, we just need to garner some more interest, then. We would need roughly 8 or so interested national teams to make it a worthwhile cup format. Telamon would participate. That's one. Are you active in a nation that you could participate for, Hadrex?
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby hadrex » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Zanz wrote:
hadrex wrote:I think international teams would be better to start with.

That's fine, we just need to garner some more interest, then. We would need roughly 8 or so interested national teams to make it a worthwhile cup format. Telamon would participate. That's one. Are you active in a nation that you could participate for, Hadrex?

I'm active in Alduria, but I just joined in this nation, so i'll see if anyone minds if I do it.

Should we PM some nations to get interest.
PI: Parti Libéral de Alduria (User Mincemeat)
hadrex

Postby Zanz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:26 pm

I will start a signup thread. Feel free to also PM nations. I'll link here when the sign up thread is up.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Zanz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Zanz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Out of curiosity, would anyone use an IRC chatroom, #PTSports, if it was created? IRC is pretty useful for organizing stuff like this, and it's a good way to get to know each other better. esper.net is pretty easy to use, you just go there, click the link in the top right and type /j #PTSport and it'll let you right in. Let me know if anyone is interested in this. There are other ways to connect to, like chatzilla, etc.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Previous

Return to General