Proposal: Rilandor Accord - Revision

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Proposal: Rilandor Accord - Revision

Postby Farsun » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 am

Section I - Paramilitaries, national armies and conscription/draft.
Article I - "Paramilitary groups of a party can be no greater than the party's fanatical militarist faction divided by 12.5 in their entirity."
  • Party Paramilitaries in emergencies = Party fanatical militarist faction% (poll) * Votes for party in last election / 12.5

Article II - "National armies can be no greater to the Fanatical Militarist proportion of their entire populace divided by 15, with reservists being divided by 20 instead."
  • National Army in Service = National fanatical militarist faction% (detailed opinions)* National population / 15
  • National Army in Reserve = National fanatical militarist faction% (detailed opinions)* National population / 20

Article III - "National armies with conscription or draft clauses have to adjust to moderate, convinced and extreme militarist populations divided by 15."
  • Mandatory Conscription - National moderate militarist, convinced militarist and extreme militarist faction% (detailed opinions) * National population / 15
  • War Conscription - National convinced militarist and extreme militarist faction% (detailed opinions) * National population / 15
  • Military service or Civilian service Conscription - National extreme militarist faction% (detailed opinions) * National population / 15

Section II - On the Deployment of Forces.
Article I, Subsection A - "A Nation's Army can only be deployed by a 50% majority proposal, including the support of the Minister of Defence, the Minister for Foreign Relations to permit their declaration of and spending for war, as well as the HoG's approval and HoS's approval if they are elected."

Article I, Subsection B - "If the HoS is hereditary and is as such not attached to a party, the Nation's Army can only be deployed by a 50% majority proposal, including the support of the Minister of Defence, the Minister of Foreign Relations to permit their declaration of and spending for war, as well as the HoG's approval."

Article I, Subsection C - "An army that meets these conditions but without the HoS's support, if the HoS is democratically elected, can be used for a coup d'etat alone, to fight the militias of the parties opposing the motion. No reservists can be called."

Article II - "Under these conditions, the parties who voted to put the army to fight must agree on the proportion dispatched and the mission and actions of the deployed soldiers."

Article III - "Failure to achieve the passing of this proposal will keep the nation's army undeployed."

Article IV - "A similar bill to the deployment must be passed for the withdrawal of the nation's army."

Section III - On the Effectiveness of Forces.
Article I - Effectiveness of forces
  • National army (regular) - 100% effectiveness
  • National army (reserve) - 95% effectiveness
  • Paramilitaries - 75% effectiveness
  • Conscripts/Draftees - 50% effectiveness

Article II - "The proportion of seats voting against the war (not abstaining) halved is an effectiveness penalty due to soldiers knowing of war weariness and some lack of support back home."

Article III - Effectiveness is based solely on involved parties, a regular national army unit against a party paramilitary would typically yield results in favor of the regular unit, not the irregular paramilitary. This is to be decided by involved parties.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Re: Proposal: Rilandor Accord - Revision

Postby lombas » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 am

All sounds well, but what with foreign legions? :D

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=357556
The Agrarian Party of the Freestate of Mordusia
Defending free trade, freethought, open borders, neutrality and Mordusian heritage since 2171
lombas

Postby Farsun » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 am

lombas wrote:All sounds well, but what with foreign legions? :D

I actually have to add a few more things to this prior to it being finished.
Farsun

Postby lombas » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:59 am

Farsun wrote:

I actually have to add a few more things to this prior to it being finished.

Great. Very interesting read though. Has my full support.
The Agrarian Party of the Freestate of Mordusia
Defending free trade, freethought, open borders, neutrality and Mordusian heritage since 2171
lombas

Postby Farsun » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Scratch that, I'm going to leave police out of it. Something like that would be paramilitary, thus I imagine nations without political paramilitaries would have to contribute their paramilitary numbers to that.
Farsun

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 pm

I wish you could put variable calculations based on the National Military Policy, for example...
In Beluzia, "The government assigns military control to local governments"
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Return to General