A History of Aristocracy

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

A History of Aristocracy

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 am

I have started a project in World Events, similar to what I had made about Palinbal Lucter, for those who remember the serial killer. Just wanted to clarify a few things here about the story.

From the moment I first signed up in Kalopia, after spending time in other Majatran countries, I closely associated my political party with a private organization, the Aristocrat Insurance Ltd. From times to times, the AIL jumped from the most powerful organization in the world to the most chaotic, but many events marked its existence, such as the Global Peacekeeping Organization and the wars Kalopia conducted while I was there. Same story goes here, my ongoing RP is focused on AIL again. AIL and the Aristocrat family is based on the achievement of Onassis, the birth and the fall, while the storyline is similar to Palinbal Lucter's.

I remember the time when I was writing the latter that people enjoyed it as a different form of RP, so I decided to give some time to it, connecting history with many international events of the past, Kalopia, the GPO, the Axis, NATO and many more, in a historical/dramatic type of writing. I am also depending on wiki information - information me and a couple of other people from particracy added and or edited - and I am including the date and gradually more historic information as the story unfolds.

Don't know how much you guys like it, but if you have any questions I can respond to them. If you check my party description you'll see that it is closely associated with the existence of the Aristocrat family, and I can safely say that time I was pretty active; so was the international world. My view on this is purely historical - connecting the dots if you like. I will be trying to locate people who participated in the several different RP situations that the Aristocrat family initiated, so that my story will be much more accurate. I personally enjoy the story, as it begins in 2615, a looooong time ago and it will continue until today as well; my current RP movements are also based on the Aristocrat family.

My point is, forgive me if I have exhausted you with my rubbish, that through the Aristocrats I managed to unite many people into RPing, creating many RP situations; so I thought of typing it down as a historical story, for our entertainment. I'd really like your input guys for the story so far and the information I've given here.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Return to General