Unions

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Unions

Postby beeman5 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I have not seen anything that says uniting countries is against game rules... Egypt and Syria did something like this called the United Arab Republic...
beeman5

Postby LNRulez01 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:53 pm

MrBean111 wrote:Not quite sure what you mean and even if "uniting" the two countries you seek to unite is against game rules however I believe you could establish a personal union (where one would share a common head of state; doesn't have to be a Monarch I suppose).

I think the problem has to do with something called "ownership of a character". A while ago there was this issue around royal houses and the ownership of them. Not sure how this was discribed, but you could only use a monarch or other HoS if the owner or creator is an active party in the nation or if the owner grants another party "ownership" of that character when he/she leaves the nation. So if i create a monarch in country A and would get into a personal union with country B that would be impossible because i as creater of the monarch am not active in country B. Not sure if you guys get what i mean or if i'm correct in this, but i think thats the problem.

beeman5 wrote:I have not seen anything that says uniting countries is against game rules... Egypt and Syria did something like this called the United Arab Republic...

There have been several plans for unifying the Arab nations. Like you said there is the United Arab Republic, but also the Arab Federation (a union between Iraq and Jordan), the United Arab States (Egypt, Syria and Yemen), the Federation of Arab Republics (Libya, Egypt, Sudan and Syria) and the Arab Islamic Republic (Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco)
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby MrBean111 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm

I believe I mispoke...I believe that what you're trying to do may be against game rules. Not entirely sure. However I'd just contact one of our several moderators and I'm sure they can assist you in your questions :) Good luck in your ventures!
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Previous

Return to General