Missed Players

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Missed Players

Postby Opakidabar » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 am

Just checked the particracy in a long time. Man, one needs to read through a national library scale of matherials to (re)start serious RPing without hurting someone else's 'who has put a tremendous work' feelings.
So, just sitting there and observing.

What are the main events now?
Opakidabar

Postby Khaler » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:46 am

Opa! Welcome back! The Old Guard™ becomes stronger every day.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Opakidabar » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:49 am

Khaler wrote: The Old Guard™

Where do I sign?
Opakidabar

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Opakidabar wrote:Just checked the particracy in a long time. Man, one needs to read through a national library scale of matherials to (re)start serious RPing without hurting someone else's 'who has put a tremendous work' feelings.
So, just sitting there and observing.

What are the main events now?

Oh really...I would love to trash someone's work, in my own way.

You bastards for never letting me know Dynastia was back. Shame on you.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:07 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:You bastards for never letting me know Dynastia was back. Shame on you.

You came back before Dynastia came back, but every time you come back, you go inactive after less than 2 weeks.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:39 pm

MichaelReilly wrote:Not gonna lie. I read through this on my return to feed my vanity.

I felt so good reading this thread until I reached this. Then I felt empty. SiggonKristov you so right man. Bombastic. I'm gonna stick the summer yo, though. Dig it?

Who's around from the guys who love me? I need allies. We need to spread havoc.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby MichaelReilly » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:26 pm

GreekIdiot wrote:
MichaelReilly wrote:Not gonna lie. I read through this on my return to feed my vanity.

I felt so good reading this thread until I reached this. Then I felt empty. SiggonKristov you so right man. Bombastic. I'm gonna stick the summer yo, though. Dig it?

Who's around from the guys who love me? I need allies. We need to spread havoc.

Might be slim pickin's.

I for one can't stand you. In fact you're the most despicable person I've ever had the dire misfortune to come across. I for one rate you as the worst single human being our planet has ever had to endure. I would crawl through a thousands miles of fire and ice if at the end there was the sweet, sweet opportunity to never have to even think about you again for the history of time.

Wait, what?
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby MichaelReilly » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 pm

I think I took that too far.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:39 pm

MichaelReilly wrote:I for one can't stand you. In fact you're the most despicable person I've ever had the dire misfortune to come across. I for one rate you as the worst single human being our planet has ever had to endure. I would crawl through a thousands miles of fire and ice if at the end there was the sweet, sweet opportunity to never have to even think about you again for the history of time.

Are you sure this is for GreekIdiot and not me? :shock:
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

MichaelReilly wrote:I for one can't stand you. In fact you're the most despicable person I've ever had the dire misfortune to come across. I for one rate you as the worst single human being our planet has ever had to endure. I would crawl through a thousands miles of fire and ice if at the end there was the sweet, sweet opportunity to never have to even think about you again for the history of time.

I loved it! Rarely do you come across truth at its purest form - like diamonds. Don't let that outstanding feeling you had while writing it go away.

Edit: I was actually agreeing with the vanity part, not stating that you make me feel empty.

Oh and fuck you. I, for one, thankfully never had the dire misfortune to come across, well, you. Apparently you're stalking me.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

PreviousNext

Return to General