Au revior

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Au revior

Postby Polites » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:43 pm

I am sorry to hear that you're leaving, Mr. Bean, you've been a great player and a great moderator in Particracy. It saddens me that my actions in this game have contributed to your decision to leave, but I do understand the reasons for your departure.

And, SelucianCrusader, seriously, one of the oldest and most respected players and former moderators in this game is leaving us. There's no point in getting offended by what is perhaps his last post on this forum. Let the man vent his anger.
Polites

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Polites wrote:And, SelucianCrusader, seriously, one of the oldest and most respected players and former moderators in this game is leaving us. There's no point in getting offended by what is perhaps his last post on this forum. Let the man vent his anger.
Don't you get worried when one of the oldest and most respected players and a former moderator on top of that, is expressing himself like this? I do. Writing a post claiming it to be the last one ever doesn't grant one immunity from the rules, or from common decency for that matter.

If he is allowed to vent is anger in such an immature and offensive way like that, then I am allowed do this:

The IML having a meeting
By SelucianCrusader
based on a true story

"We're greatly enjoying ourselves. Our countries are perfect. Everything is all the same all the time. So fun!"

"Hey guys, what happened to that guy... what was his name now? Clean? Sheen? No.. sorry.. Bean, wasn't that his name?"

"Sorry to tell you, but he passed away. The doctors tried to treat him for an infection in his brain, until they discovered that he was naturally unable to have one."

"Bean wasn't green, he was just a dragqueen, but I'm sure he did nothing obscene." (British joke)

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

New movie about the IML.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Reno » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:53 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:
Polites wrote:And, SelucianCrusader, seriously, one of the oldest and most respected players and former moderators in this game is leaving us. There's no point in getting offended by what is perhaps his last post on this forum. Let the man vent his anger.
Don't you get worried when one of the oldest and most respected players and a former moderator on top of that, is expressing himself like this? I do. Writing a post claiming it to be the last one ever doesn't grant one immunity from the rules, or from common decency for that matter.

Well, you are free to voice your opinion, although I suppose maybe you should do it on another thread in maybe the Moderation instead?
Resident Chinese/Cantonese, upholder of Gao-Showan civilisation.
Reno

Postby Hulstrian » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Bean, you have been a dear friend and partner in the truest senses of both words for longer than I can recall. Thank you for your dedication and your service, you made Hulstria everything it is and was in ways that I never imagined. Without you as my stalwart and ally I have little left here, so I shall likely depart as well. It's been a good run.
Hulstrian

Postby EEL123 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:I hope that the moderation cones along soon to discipline MrBean111 or at least to remove the offensive and mean-spirited parts of the post.
OK, he shouldn't have blown up like that, and I am mildy riled by what I perceive to be (possibly) a reference to me, but bringing the mods in isn't really necessary.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Khaler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Well, I have to admit reading all that about "not respecting nations/cultures" from an ex-axis raidsquad mastermind is quite hilarious and amusing.

Still, that was years ago and it is sad to see a prominent player go. Thank you for years of interesting stories, RP and competition.
Be on your OLD GUARD, stand firm in the faith!
-1 Selucians 16:13
Khaler

Location: Great Democratic Republic of Khaleristan, a member of the caring and loving Russian Federation!

Postby Amazeroth » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 am

Bean, I'm very sorry to hear you're leaving. I have considered you one of the most important members of the "Old Guard", and even if new players have problem with accepting your views in spite of years of contribution to this game, you will be missed. Thanks for all you've done for this game, both as a player and as a moderator.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby MrBean111 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:37 pm

SelucianCrusader has been for quite some time directed personal attacks against me and recently sent me a message in-game hurling attacks at me all while playing victim here...lol He said I was a nerd and had no life because I contributed to the game...Well I guess we all have no lifes and are nerds then. I do not know what I did to him or why he hates me, monarchists etc so much but I suppose whatever gives him purpose. Just look at his most recent message (claiming that I have a brain tumor) :lol: I'm sure he spent quite some time google searching pictures of old men....creepy.

Someone noted that me leaving may sound defeatist but I've come across all challengers and challenges over my time here so.. I'm busy in RL, I'm involved in actual politics, and I can't devote the time I used to anymore. By this time I thought I would had someone under my wing to hand off the monarchy to, like the KHP did with me but that is not the case. Sadly RP in this game and general interest in faltering across the board. That Conference recently put on by Al'Badara I believe was a good try to get an RP going but it dissolved into OOC bickering. I'm sure with concerns to the wikipedia Farsun yes will do a good job maintaining the pages. As we all know Farsun is an admin on the Particracy wikia and I'm confident he'll continue to do good work there.

Well, I have to admit reading all that about "not respecting nations/cultures" from an ex-axis raidsquad mastermind is quite hilarious and amusing.

To address that yes I was in the Axis back when Darvian was still active but I can't say everything that was done was good by that organization and I'll admit that but I'd rather would have been in those conversations than me out of them and put my say into things, even if they were not listened to. In the end I was the only one left standing and put a lot of time into creating the National Identity Builders project which sought to write the history of underdeveloped nations and their culture if you want to grant me that...
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby SelucianCrusader » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 pm

MrBean111 wrote:SelucianCrusader has been for quite some time directed personal attacks against me and recently sent me a message in-game hurling attacks at me all while playing victim here...lol He said I was a nerd and had no life because I contributed to the game...Well I guess we all have no lifes and are nerds then. I do not know what I did to him or why he hates me, monarchists etc so much but I suppose whatever gives him purpose. Just look at his most recent message (claiming that I have a brain tumor) :lol: I'm sure he spent quite some time google searching pictures of old men....creepy.
I'm sorry, but if you call me a school-kid and claim to lose IQ when reading me posts because I'm that unintelligent, don't expect me to feel limitless brotherly love and good will towards you.

I don't hate monarchists on a personal level. Speaking of the RL, I'm actually a monarchist IRL. What disturbs me is how the IML:s framework prevents previously unknown monarchs or dictators from being recognized as legitimate when taking over countries who already have a recognized royal family.

MrBean111 wrote:Someone noted that me leaving may sound defeatist but I've come across all challengers and challenges over my time here so.. I'm busy in RL, I'm involved in actual politics, and I can't devote the time I used to anymore.
Good luck with that, I guess. If you live in Europe and if you are a quarter of the social conservative of your party IG, you might be really needed in the duckpond.
SelucianCrusader

Postby MrBean111 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 pm

The fact is you never have acted cordial to me and for the longest time have directed attacks towards me. I put forward a response of my own for once and you go off on a rant about rules, crying moderation for help all the while you are sending me messages in game behind the public's back throwing insults at me and claiming I have brain tumors. You are the same sort of people I had to deal with on a daily basis while I was moderator and you are the same sort of insolent person that has driven away so many before me on this game. You have no real arguments, can't debate anything with any facts or sense. You talk a lot of shit and when someone calls you out on it you get defensive and get personal.

As for the IML, again you don't understand anything about us. The IML advocates tradition, order. We are of itself the "Old Guard" who seeks to maintain already established monarchies. If we just recognize any old dictator who arises then we wouldn't have order or any organization for that matter. I'm sure if the Norwegian monarch was overthrown and replaced by a dictator the British, Danish monarchs for example won't recognize it nor would the real International Monarchist League.
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

PreviousNext

Return to General