I had a dream..

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: I had a dream..

Postby Martinulus » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

By the way, I need to kill off Cardinal Haas and install a new Selucian Patriarchal Archbishop of Phönix somewhere. Also, can I be the one who doubts Felinism is in the spirit of Hosian doctrine?
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Martinulus wrote:By the way, I need to kill off Cardinal Haas and install a new Selucian Patriarchal Archbishop of Phönix somewhere. Also, can I be the one who doubts Felinism is in the spirit of Hosian doctrine?
Feel free to name a replacement for him. Absolutely, the entire tolerance of felinism thing was done for geo-political reasons, OOC:ly I strongly doubt that the two are compatible in any sensible way (even though I do love cats).
SelucianCrusader

Postby Farsun » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:19 pm

I think we all need to move past this constant ATR/IML argument and who did this and who did what. The past players are all for the most part gone and we can't keep living in the "glory days" of the good or bad. I think we need to formulate a new strategy to increase RP among the active players that we have and create our own enjoyment. Let's forsake culture wrecking, nation raiding and all that petty bullcrap and respect the work of players before us but not repeat their mistakes.

I think we can all agree on that in most respects.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby LNRulez01 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:
Martinulus wrote:By the way, I need to kill off Cardinal Haas and install a new Selucian Patriarchal Archbishop of Phönix somewhere. Also, can I be the one who doubts Felinism is in the spirit of Hosian doctrine?
Feel free to name a replacement for him. Absolutely, the entire tolerance of felinism thing was done for geo-political reasons, OOC:ly I strongly doubt that the two are compatible in any sensible way (even though I do love cats).

It might be possible to combine them, but i doubt it can be regarded as either Hosian or Feline. It would probably deemed to be heretical by the meanstream Hosian Churches. In Felinism it might be more accepted. Hosian-Felinism, or for that matter Queranzariah-Felinisme, could be a hybrid religion like Sikhism, which combines Hindu and Islamic believes and traditions.
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby LNRulez01 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Farsun wrote:I think we all need to move past this constant ATR/IML argument and who did this and who did what. The past players are all for the most part gone and we can't keep living in the "glory days" of the good or bad. I think we need to formulate a new strategy to increase RP among the active players that we have and create our own enjoyment. Let's forsake culture wrecking, nation raiding and all that petty bullcrap and respect the work of players before us but not repeat their mistakes.

I think we can all agree on that in most respects.

Aye.
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Previous

Return to General