Deltarian Imperialism

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Deltarian Imperialism

Postby Polites » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:42 am

Afrocentric wrote:You do realize the minute one of you guys leave, Deltaria will revert back into a Republic right? Those guys are just biding their time until one of you either leaves or you guys lose your majority. Maybe you should treaty lock the country, just to be safe.

I am well aware of that risk, and I know it will happen. So I just want to milk the RP cow as much as possible until then. And I am not much in favour of treaty locking, I find that a bit too restrictive.
Polites

Postby Farsun » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:28 am

Well since its culturally protected now they'd like get slapped and hard.

Enforcement of the protocols is a thing now. Yeah.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Polites » Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 am

Is anyone willing to move to Trigunia and preserve its membership in the Deltarian Empire? There is currently no active player there.
Polites

Postby EgeDoruk » Mon May 06, 2013 3:06 pm

J94CK wrote:
Polites wrote:Is anyone willing to move to Trigunia and preserve its membership in the Deltarian Empire? There is currently no active player there.

Tempting, because I have a party in Trigunia with excellent visibility but I'm fighting my own battle in Ikradon.
Also, Finnsniper will inevitably reactivate at some point and will ignore everything you're trying to do with Trigunia, possibly trying to miraculously make it part-Finnish too.

I like what he has done.Culture's aren't static, ex: Germany had like 1000 Turks in 55 years ago now, they have 3.3 million and if you add them Turkish descended people it is near 5 million. I don't want to say go to a country and make changes immediately but make it slowly if you hold the power. BTW for those who want to establish a culture, don't do it in my way except asking old players about their thoughts.
''I never dared to be radical when young
For fear it would make me conservative when old.''
Robert Frost

EgeDoruk

Postby EgeDoruk » Tue May 07, 2013 4:56 am

J94CK wrote:
EgeDoruk wrote:
J94CK wrote:Tempting, because I have a party in Trigunia with excellent visibility but I'm fighting my own battle in Ikradon.
Also, Finnsniper will inevitably reactivate at some point and will ignore everything you're trying to do with Trigunia, possibly trying to miraculously make it part-Finnish too.

I like what he has done.Culture's aren't static, ex: Germany had like 1000 Turks in 55 years ago now, they have 3.3 million and if you add them Turkish descended people it is near 5 million. I don't want to say go to a country and make changes immediately but make it slowly if you hold the power. BTW for those who want to establish a culture, don't do it in my way except asking old players about their thoughts.

He effectively introduced Finns into the game out of nowhere and made them a sizeable minority in Trigunia, that's not really commendable.
Cultures aren't static but they don't change drastically.
For example, there wouldn't suddenly become about 50,000,000 million Finns living in Russia which is basically what he had happen in Trigunia.
He made 35% of Trigunia's population become suddenly Finnish.

Okay that is a bit irresponsible but that continued for at least 300 years and eliminating the Finnish population in a puff isn't also that great. What should anyone to do the change a countries culture. Vorona hasn't have a culture protocol for 400 years and in 400 years, you can massacre, the whole population and reinstate a new one. So what should a player have to do to change a country's culture?
''I never dared to be radical when young
For fear it would make me conservative when old.''
Robert Frost

EgeDoruk

Previous

Return to General