Terra Power and Development Index

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Terra Power and Development Index

Postby Afrocentric » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Rutania is right where it needs to be.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby PaleRider » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Aquinas wrote:Gaduridos is also missing from the list. I would have imagined Gaduridos to have some extra influence because of its permanent seat on the Security Council of the Collective Security & Co-operation Union.

I also imagined Trigunia to be higher up the power index, because it's meant to have nuclear weapons and a powerful military (or so I've always presumed, anyway...).

I put Gaduridos as a middle power nation b/c despite the permanent seat on the CSCO, the nation hasn't exactly involved itself in the issues of the day and a Gaduri voice is not heard, though I hope that changes so i can rank it higher!
As for Trigunia, while that might be their history, i do not see that reflected in their current actions. Alas i feel that Trigunia is decided towards the bottom of the barrel until they engage in a larger foreign policy scheme.
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby Farsun » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:21 pm

I am writing my own list for this based off a number of factors and its somewhat similar, but different because it applies real world international relation concepts into the game.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby PaleRider » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Farsun wrote:I am writing my own list for this based off a number of factors and its somewhat similar, but different because it applies real world international relation concepts into the game.

hmm i'd be interested to see what you come up with! I am wary however of applying in game information to this given the various problems associated with game that we all know off. I am interested to see how thou applies international relations theory to all of this though.
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
PaleRider

Postby Farsun » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Indeed. It might be awhile, its part of OTAF.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby PaleRider » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Farsun wrote:Indeed. It might be awhile, its part of OTAF.

Take your time, though i expect it to be better than the slap job i did haha!
PaleRider

Postby Afrocentric » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:11 pm

I should have some free time after midterms, so I'll try and work on the formula a bit and flesh it out some more that way it can be a bit more dynamic and easier to compute.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby PaleRider » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Afrocentric wrote:I should have some free time after midterms, so I'll try and work on the formula a bit and flesh it out some more that way it can be a bit more dynamic and easier to compute.

I'd be wary of any formulas b/c of the unreliability of in game statistics and that over time given nation changing policies, we see nations become advanced and destitute...
PaleRider

Postby CanadianEh » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:28 pm

So does that mean that the top 4 most powerful nations in each continent (According to the index) would be....

Artania,
Luthori
Dorvik
Dundorf
Rutania

Majatra,
Vanuku
Zardugal
Deltaria
Kafuristan

Seleya,
Baltusia
Rildanor
Tukarali
Aldegar

Dovani,
Indrala
Dankuk
Hulstria & Gao Soto
Sekowo

Keris & Makon
Hutori
Davostag
New Endralon
Trigunia

Most powerful Continents,

Majatra - Is by far the most powerful continent and has many powerful nations inside of it. Vanuku is the most powerful nation in Majatra, followed by Zardugal, Deltaria and Kafuristan.

Artania - Is the second most powerful continent and has nations that can highly influence others. Luthori is the most powerful nation in Artania, followed by Dorvik, Dundorf and Rutania.

Dovani - The third most powerful continent and capo twins the most powerful nation, Indrala, followed by Dankuk, Hulstria & Gao Soto and Sekowo.

Seleya - The fourth most powerful continent, not as powerful as other continents but it still has some influence. Baltusia is the most powerful nation in Seleya, followed by Rildanor, Tukarali and Aldegar.

Makon - The fifth most powerful not much influence with not a lot land. Hutori is the most powerful in the continent, followed by Davostag.

Keris - The sixth most powerful not much influence and not much land. New Endralon is the most powerful in the region, followed by Trigunia.

I assumed that each nation was in order and I ranked each continent based on the power of the countries inside of it.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Previous

Return to General