Colonial register

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Colonial register

Postby Amazeroth » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:35 pm

The new rules are now in effect and have been added to the rules thread. Here are the rules on how they are going to affect RP already in progress:

For internal RP: Any RP has either to fullfill the new requirements (have a bill made and voted on with the necessary majority), or it will be judged by previous standards (i.e. full consensus or RP is invalid).

For wars and other external RPs: If there is no OOC agreement, wars will still be valid, but under the same conditions as before (also full consensus between every party in every involved country).

For colonies: What is needed for a register is a map of Dovani and the other "colonise-able" continents, and the information on what land is owned by which nation (and, preferably, under what name). This information should come from the countries owning colonies (or the active players there, respectively).

The rules for RP and wars only go until January 1st 2014, then all RP that doesn't comply with the new rules will be seen as obsolete (if it is ever brought before moderation).

The rules for the colonies go as follows: Until January 1st 2014, every player can provide the information needed for the register (via pm in-game or to my forum account, or in this thread). I'd be glad if someone could provide a map, otherwise I'll make one myself. If any disputes arise over which territory belongs to which nation, all claimants must provide evidence to back their claims.
All the territory that doesn't have a registered owner by January 1st, will become ownerless, and can be colonised by the first nation that RPs so.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Re: Colonial register

Postby Zongxian » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:15 am

This map represents the areas that are under the control of Dranland.
Our colonial region is officially titled as the Commonwealth of Northern Dovani (CND). A particular treaty relating to the CND is the Treaty of Northern Dovani (http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2363), which outlines terms by which Dranland would lose legitimacy in controlling the region (if Dranland were to remove recognition of cultural titles).
Zongxian

Postby Martinulus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:57 pm

This map represents the main colonial holdings of the United Imperial Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto in the East of North Dovani:

These are the former Eastern Territories which have been under the control of H&GS and its predecessors for ages (I don't know when we got them, personally), now officially viceregalties with their own autonomous governments. The names are as on the map.

Another "colony" is Ostland, which is RPed as the 6th Crownland of Hulstria and Gao-Soto proper. It is shown on this map:

Ostland thus has an Eastern Border with the Southern Utari Mosir colony.
Hosianisch-Demokratisches Verbund - Hulstria and Gao-Soto

Notable previous parties:
Folkepartiet (People's Party) - Kazulia
Martinulus

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:38 am

Here is a map of Indrala's colonies to comply with the rule change:

Kimlien, Dalibor, Utari Mosir (which includes the tow pink provinces with green swirls and dots), Statrica, Hanzen, Medina, and Northern Vascania are Indrala's colonies.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Farsun » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 am

Liu Che/Zhuli wrote:Here is a map of Indrala's colonies to comply with the rule change:

Kimlien, Dalibor, Utari Mosir (which includes the tow pink provinces with green swirls and dots), Statrica, Hanzen, Medina, and Northern Vascania are Indrala's colonies.

Statrica was sold to you? Yikes. I miss my colony.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Duke Matthus » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:12 am

I will have to check but I am pretty sure Luthori colonies are the same. The only one in question is Kingdom Yishelem. Will have to talk to Fred and Bishop before I post a map.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:20 am

Farsun wrote:
Liu Che/Zhuli wrote:Here is a map of Indrala's colonies to comply with the rule change:

Statrica was sold to you? Yikes. I miss my colony.

Yup! It was sold to Deltaria and Deltaria gave Indrala all of their colonies.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby PaleRider » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:11 am

Uhh Liu haha it might just be my computer but i cant view the map you posted!
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby Duke Matthus » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:01 am

The map will not fit so here is the url to the page.
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121231232403/particracy/images/d/da/Map_of_Luthori_Empire_3419.png

100% Sure on:
Name | Continent | Type
-The Imperial Domains of New Alduria | Squibble |Imperial Colony
-The Namvietian Empire | Vascania | Imperial Colony
-Grand Duchy of Talmorschland | Dovani | Imperial Colony
-Principality of Philipi | Tropica | Imperial Colony
-Colonial Provinces of New Mordusia | Dovani | Imperial Colony
-South Carinian Territories | Dovani | Imperial Colony (Might be under Joint Administration with Husltria, but don't know if the ended when Hulstria originally fell.)

Not sure on:
-Kingdom of Yishelem/Holy Commonwealth of Beiteynu and Yishelem | Majatra | Vassal Kingdom/Imperial Commonwealth

Yishelem is the only one I cannot figure out. In theory when the nation of Beiteynu fell, the Kingdom was reformed in the northern province. It may have even retreated behind the wall that split the region in two (hint the size on the map). However, I don't know what happened to it after that. So I am clueless on that one. The others though I can find nothing that says otherwise to their current status. Unless Bishop or Fred know of anything, then I assume this is accurate.

This does not count the military and naval bases the empire had across Terra. I have no clue what happened to them. I assume they are either still there or were returned to their respective nations.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Fred » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Luthori does not claim Beiteynu as a colony, as it is a nation in the game, and Duke Matthus does not speak for Luthori.
Fred

Next

Return to General