question on law

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

question on law

Postby Darkylightytwo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:31 pm

I remember reading that voters like active parties who take the inactive to create the laws. and that they prefer law that are passed and not loss. I am a bit confused

does that means,

If you present a law, and our popularity will increase
if you present a law, it does not pass, popularity will decrease

but what does the same thing may happen if a law that you support, but someone else present is defeated or passed ?
Darkylightytwo

Re: question on law

Postby Amazeroth » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:11 am

Darkylightytwo wrote:I remember reading that voters like active parties who take the inactive to create the laws. and that they prefer law that are passed and not loss. I am a bit confused

does that means,

If you present a law, and our popularity will increase
if you present a law, it does not pass, popularity will decrease

but what does the same thing may happen if a law that you support, but someone else present is defeated or passed ?

As far as I know, and being a moderator doesn't give me any additional insight into this, so I'm just talking as an experienced player:

Popularity has mostly to do with how you vote on laws, not so much if you present them. It's possible that if it's your own law you're voting on, it has a higher impact, but I'm not so sure about that. However, being active when it comes to creating laws wouldn't lead to more people voting for you per se, but less of your voters abstaining from elections. How many voters would vote for you if everyone was going to vote is still determined by your positions.
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Return to General