Legalize Multiple Accounts (Pale's Craziest Idea Yet!)

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Legalize Multiple Accounts (Pale's Craziest Idea Yet!)

Postby CanadianEh » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Polites wrote:
PaleRider wrote:Damn, well something needs to be done and fast. Whether its legalizing accounts or encouraging more people to move out

Where's the rush though? It's not like the game's gonna crash with a few empty nations.

No but it's a huge problem for RP, if a big RP event is going down and the nation is a top power and its empty, that's a bit of a problem, same with treaties as well.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby CanadianEh » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Think we should now take this to moderation since 70% of people in the polls support it
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby Darkylightytwo » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:59 pm

I am all for legalising multi-account, to a certain limit so the game remain playable, two or three, this would permit the same player to play a communist party in one state, then rp a far-right wing in the other.

but the problem is that many players ignore rps and leave many nations undefined,

Alduria, I am the only guy interessed in rp, as the other party, are not interest, even worst, they are not even debating the bill in debate phase.

RP is an essential part of particracy, and as long as that does not change, the idea is not so great, but I am all for it. I could get use to multiple parties fairly well.

it should also be open.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:53 pm

I'm not sure if it was made clear yet, but I'll say it now if it hasn't.

Since there will be multiple worlds in P3, you may have one party in each world.
You will only need one account. You will be able to login to all your parties from the same account, instead of having to login/logout and switch between control of these parties.

In a world, you may deactivate a party and create a new one with the same account, instead of having separate accounts for separate parties. You can also deactivate the new party and switch back to the old one, because your old party will exist as an inactive party on your account.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Previous

Return to General