Where to put a pro-life party

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Where to put a pro-life party

Postby Darkylightytwo » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:19 am

I never really find what I seek with particracy

Right now, I seek an active nation, with some good role, so I can role a pro-life Party rule by Marnady Evil
the stance are easy to understand
Pro-life, no abortion - no exception
less death Penalties penalty possible.
ban on all drugs
Heavy restriction on pollution (in the name of life)
Taxing and penalty being childless while rewarding those who have children
Heavy promotion of population growth
No dangerous jobs allowed for women.
Women role is to have childs
Promotion of Peace, if possible, because war cause death
Defense of democracy and war on "regime of death"

Everything will defined on being pro-life.

So, where should I play that ?
Darkylightytwo

Re: Where to put a pro-life party

Postby Aquinas » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 am

This sounds a very interesting, if somewhat peculiar, political ideology, DarkyLighty! The short answer to your question is that you can, of course, opt to put this concept into motion anywhere you want. If you're hoping for plenty of interaction and RP, then try out one of the more active nations with lots of activity. I would suggest Lodamun, where I am, but that's full at the moment. On the other hand, if you want a nation to yourself where you can strut the international stage with complete control over the government, then try somewhere empty, like Malivia.

Your party's ideology/policies are somewhat unusual, at least by real life standards, so I would encourage you to think about what experiences and processes of thought led to people coming to think that way. A religious development, perhaps? Or maybe a recent history of living in a society where human life wasn't valued at all, triggering a radical reaction? Or possibly a morbid fear of death and the imminent extinction of the human race, inspired by a religious belief or a recently developed scientific theory?

Davostag, which until not so long ago was a crazy totalitarian Satanailic/Satanic dictatorship might hold possibilities for you...
Aquinas

Postby Darkylightytwo » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:06 am

Must agree, Lodamun is really where I would put my party if possible, as it is the only place full of life,

the Party is a mix of communism, pro-life as well as religious ideologies, so yeah, it is not a logical party...

: Maybe you could help, in two days, by inactivating yourself, then asking for reactivation after the arrival of the Pro-Life in Lodamun, I believe in 2 days, one party will go inactive because the user will not have logged in for a week.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:01 am

Darkylightytwo wrote:the Party is a mix of communism, pro-life as well as religious ideologies, so yeah, it is not a logical party...

That's basically the GNRG, but not the pro-life and environmentalist part.
"Lodamese Nationalism" is not really a normal religion, just a state ideology that is treated like a religion because it sees other religions as competing state ideologies.

You could be our pro-life and pro-environment wing of the Nationalist coalition :D

You can even start your own branch of Lodamese Nationalism which will be pro-life and pro-environment. You are free to criticize Fertigism (which is authoritarian) and Karavism (which cares more about the economy than the environment), while remaining Lodamese Nationalist.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Darkylightytwo » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:
Darkylightytwo wrote:the Party is a mix of communism, pro-life as well as religious ideologies, so yeah, it is not a logical party...

"Lodamese Nationalism" is not really a normal religion, just a state ideology that is treated like a religion because it sees other religions as competing state ideologies.

You could be our pro-life and pro-environment wing of the Nationalist coalition :D

You can even start your own branch of Lodamese Nationalism which will be pro-life and pro-environment. You are free to criticize Fertigism (which is authoritarian) and Karavism (which cares more about the economy than the environment), while remaining Lodamese Nationalist.

Well, Yeah, If there is a place I really want to play, that is in Lodamun,
Now that new Branch will be that Evil Lodamese Nationalist (after Marnady Evil),
Still pretty authoritarian cause Marnady would employ forced conservation of hosians and others to Lodamese nationalist,.

and now, even better the inactive party has been inactived and is goine from public life, which could potentially open up a spot, if ever a player there would inactivate himself, then request reactivation.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Imperial Dark Rome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 am

Aquinas wrote:Davostag, which until not so long ago was a crazy totalitarian Satanailic/Satanic dictatorship might hold possibilities for you...

My chips may be down at the moment, but the Unholy Empire always strikes back... Your welcome to come here, but the roleplay activity might not be active enough for you.

Siggon Kristov wrote:

Or......

Start your own branch of the Unholy Church in Lodamun or anywhere. As we say in Satanailism... "Life is the great indulgence..."

Just my two cents...

P.S. I like your character's name.
Satanic Republican Party
Imperial Dark Rome
Unholy Davostag Empire
Imperial Dark Rome

Postby Darkylightytwo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:19 pm

I will change, I can't register in lodamun, So I will strick the international stage with a new pro-life party.

Please, I do not seek balance, there no need for more then one party in Malivia. I also hope to rename the nation, cause I am tired of these cultural protocol just to copy real life, how about a real fiction nation, just like davostag, we all know Davostag is the evil empire. Everything in the nation is evil, that is simple and good. and it is not based on any real nations, lodamun too is based on fictionnal religion know as lodamese nationalism, but I really respect that.

I will strike in Malivia, and the last thing I want is an other party in the nation, at least, no opposition.

I felt really sad when the evil empire was down, it should have been protected.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Darkylightytwo wrote:I will change, I can't register in lodamun, So I will strick the international stage with a new pro-life party.

Please, I do not seek balance, there no need for more then one party in Malivia. I also hope to rename the nation, cause I am tired of these cultural protocol just to copy real life, how about a real fiction nation, just like davostag, we all know Davostag is the evil empire. Everything in the nation is evil, that is simple and good. and it is not based on any real nations, lodamun too is based on fictionnal religion know as lodamese nationalism, but I really respect that.

I will strike in Malivia, and the last thing I want is an other party in the nation, at least, no opposition.

I felt really sad when the evil empire was down, it should have been protected.

Malivia had a cool theme like Davostan too, so it's not a bad idea to have it again.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Darkylightytwo » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:26 pm

but I don't know anything about that cool theme, so I'll go with a few thing of my own.
Darkylightytwo

Postby Darkylightytwo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:06 pm

now I doubt there is even place for the party in Lodamun.
Darkylightytwo

Next

Return to General