Which nation is the most active?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Which nation is the most active?

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Ha, for the record, I don't play in Kirlawa. But good for you. Have fun there.
I once was full of promise. Oops.
The artist formerly known as Zanz, Troll King, Scourge of Dynastia and Confidant of IdioC
All posts are subject to the intense anal-retentive scrutiny of concerned citizens of the community

Particracy Realism Project
TheNewGuy

Postby VGL » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Ok, i want to come (again). So now which nation is the most active?
Economic Left/Right: -4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

INACTIVE: Unity Party
INACTIVE: Liberal Party of Kirlawan
ACTIVE Farmer-Labor Union
VGL

Postby CanadianEh » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:41 pm

VGL wrote:Ok, i want to come (again). So now which nation is the most active?

I would personally suggest you go to a nation that is not overly active because then you have an extremely low chance of winning any seats unless you are willing to go in with a strategy and you are willing to use an ideology that your not particularly fond of. Currently you will most likely not do great in any overly crowded nations but rather nations with 3-4 players that way you still have a chance at HOS, HOG and largest party. I would suggest Malivia.
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby Polites » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:47 pm

CanadianEh wrote:

I would personally suggest you go to a nation that is not overly active because then you have an extremely low chance of winning any seats unless you are willing to go in with a strategy and you are willing to use an ideology that your not particularly fond of. Currently you will most likely not do great in any overly crowded nations but rather nations with 3-4 players that way you still have a chance at HOS, HOG and largest party. I would suggest Malivia.

Well that holds true only if you want to play to win, but as it has been pointed out numerous times before, playing as the opposition can be at least as fun and engaging.
Polites

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 am

Polites wrote:
CanadianEh wrote:

Well that holds true only if you want to play to win, but as it has been pointed out numerous times before, playing as the opposition can be at least as fun and engaging.

Yup. The GNRG in opposition was the most hilarious thing in Lodamun.

Also, in the last Model UN simulation I did, I controlled the minority bloc in the room until near the end when I managed to control a majority. I have to say, it was extremely thrilling compared to the first simulation I did where I controlled more than half the room early out.

Being in the majority gets pretty boring unless you have an active and threatening opposition. Being in the minority is extremely fun since you're fighting for something.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Afrocentric » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:17 am

You play to win the game, you don't just play to play.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Previous

Return to General