PT History: Steven

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

PT History: Steven

Postby SelucianCrusader » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 pm

The You-Know-Who of Particracy

As Good Friday has passed and some of us are probably a bit grumpy because of the fasting, I felt for wiring a little essay on one of the more important phenomenons in PT history. Unlike the Aquinas Revolution of 2013, this is an event I know little about and had no real connection to, simply because I wasn't around at the time. The real oldies (if there are any left) will probably find me wrong on many accounts.

We Catholics are special people. I share the honour of being a coreligionist the sole moderator of PT and the living legend known as Steven (picture). This clean cut young man is basically the Sauron of PT history. I've never conversed with him directly (I think). He was a staunch conservative and devout catholic who even wrote sermons (maybe he had a priestly vocation?), whenever this is part of why he got hated by the others I cannot know, since the old PT forums from those times are inaccessible. Steven was behind the Kennedy family's take over of large parts of PT back in 2006-2007 thanks to people he recruited from 4chan. This got him perma-banned. He then hanged around in Jelbania without making much noise of himself until Dynastia (who would probably be our equivalent of Voldemort if it wasn't for this guy) came back and uncloaked him. Then, in late 2013, I recall that we experienced a massive nation raid on Luthori, which my old pal' Catparty took party (he sadly hasn't come back since then :( ), again masterminded by Steven.

After that, I haven't heard anything about him being around, although since he's obviously been in the shadows for so long he might even be reading this right now. :mrgreen: Happy Easter!
SelucianCrusader

Re: PT History: Steven

Postby Afrocentric » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:13 am

I vaguely remember Steven.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby Amazeroth » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:56 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:Image

As Good Friday has passed and some of us are probably a bit grumpy because of the fasting, I felt for wiring a little essay on one of the more important phenomenons in PT history. Unlike the Aquinas Revolution of 2013, this is an event I know little about and had no real connection to, simply because I wasn't around at the time. The real oldies (if there are any left) will probably find me wrong on many accounts.

We Catholics are special people. I share the honour of being a coreligionist the sole moderator of PT and the living legend known as Steven (picture). This clean cut young man is basically the Sauron of PT history. I've never conversed with him directly (I think). He was a staunch conservative and devout catholic who even wrote sermons (maybe he had a priestly vocation?), whenever this is part of why he got hated by the others I cannot know, since the old PT forums from those times are inaccessible. Steven was behind the Kennedy family's take over of large parts of PT back in 2006-2007 thanks to people he recruited from 4chan. This got him perma-banned. He then hanged around in Jelbania without making much noise of himself until Dynastia (who would probably be our equivalent of Voldemort if it wasn't for this guy) came back and uncloaked him. Then, in late 2013, I recall that we experienced a massive nation raid on Luthori, which my old pal' Catparty took party (he sadly hasn't come back since then :( ), again masterminded by Steven.

After that, I haven't heard anything about him being around, although since he's obviously been in the shadows for so long he might even be reading this right now. :mrgreen: Happy Easter!

I don't think he had a very sermon-y style on particracy, he just got hated quickly because he godmodded starwars-crap, brought a bunch of cronies that quickly took over a few countries and made him a global player (in the days when war RP didn't have to be consensual at all), and had an extremely megalomanic attitude about himself (which you can still see if you dig up the old threads in this forum where he made statments before being discovered), clearly visible when talking very much down to others.

(By the way - the fasting on Good Friday hardly leaves me grumpy - after all, lent is soon to be over, and it's part of the highest solemnity in Catholic and almost all Christian faiths. What always served to make me a little grumpy is the fasting on Ash Wednesday, knowing that this is only the beginning, and without beautiful church services to smooth it over.)
Eines Tages traf Karl der Große eine alte Frau.
"Guten Tag, alte Frau", sagte Karl der Große.
"Guten Tag, Karl der Große", sagte die alte Frau.
Solche und ähnliche Geschichten erzählt man sich über die Leutseligkeit Karls des Großen.
Amazeroth

Postby Maxington » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:17 pm

I feel you.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby MichaelReilly » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Ah, so was it him that done the Luthori and Darnussia clusterfuck a couple of years ago?
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby LNRulez01 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Oh no, no, no, no! Don't mention he-who-must-not-be-named. Dont medlle with forces you can't control lol
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Postby LNRulez01 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:25 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:Image

Btw that guy on the pic is one scary looking dude, gives me the creeps. Looks like a potential serial killer haha.
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Sun Tzu, 6th century BC
LNRulez01

Return to General