EEL is returning

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: EEL is returning

Postby EEL Mk2 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:50 am

albatrosinus wrote:I remember your username, but I can't remember what party you played as. I think we played in the same nation at a time but I just would like to know what party you used to be.
I was the NDP in Zardugal, the CNP in Dranland, the NBF in Hulstria and I played as the Razamids in Kafuristan. Plus I vaguely recall being in Tukurali and in Telamon.
EEL Mk2

Postby Aquinas » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:50 am

EEL Mk2 wrote:
albatrosinus wrote:I remember your username, but I can't remember what party you played as. I think we played in the same nation at a time but I just would like to know what party you used to be.
I was the NDP in Zardugal, the CNP in Dranland, the NBF in Hulstria and I played as the Razamids in Kafuristan. Plus I vaguely recall being in Tukurali and in Telamon.

And don't forget Ibutho! :)
Aquinas

Postby albatrosinus » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:56 am

EEL Mk2 wrote:

Ah...
So we never actually played in the same nation.
I think I was interested in Hulstria at some moment but I never truly played in it.
Who are you and why are you watching this?
albatrosinus

Postby Aquinas » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:13 am

Part of this thread has been moved to Libertarianism (was EEL is returning).
Aquinas

Previous

Return to General