How did you find Particracy?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: How did you find Particracy?

Postby Polites » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:15 am

It's been so long I can't remember, but I vaguely recall the game having been mentioned somewhere on my PoliSci department's unofficial forum several years ago.
Polites

Postby hts » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 pm

I searched for a political simulation game and I stumbled upon Particracy. I played for a day then stopped, I just did not quite yet understand the game. I played on and off for a little making new parties and never actually sticking with them. Finally I found Saridan and then I was hooked.

But even after I was hooked I did not quite understand at first. Hell, I tried to start a war with Lodamun, without any OOC agreement and with insufficient RP, and Siggon was not to happy about it (not sure if he remembers that). My first few interactions with siggon were fairly unpleasant lol, but he was right to be unpleasant because I deserved it, but yea great game, great community, a lot of fun.

Point of the story, I found it on google searching for a polsim.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 am

Maybe you should try some remarketing with other political simulation games.

I jumped to Particracy from NationStates to be frank. Someone mentioned it there.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Previous

Return to General