Explanation of the new rules (please read!)

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Explanation of the new rules (please read!)

Postby Polites » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Can the deadline for providing a CP for Talmoria be extended by a few more days? I just joined and am working on creating a proper Cultural Protocol, but have little spare time on my hands at the moment.
Polites

Postby Aquinas » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:04 pm

That would be fine. How does 10th October sound?
Aquinas

Postby Polites » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Aquinas wrote:That would be fine. How does 10th October sound?

That would be great, thank you.
Polites

Postby Autokrator15 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Therefore, Gaduridos, Kafuristan, Kalistan, Kirlawa, New Endralon/Kizenia, Sekowo and Valruzia have until 1st October to adopt Cultural Protocols which provide a percentage breakdown for cultural and religious demographics. If they do not meet that deadline, Moderation will assume responsibility for doing this.

Im sad that I didnt find out sooner. This was already done ALOT of times by ME. I've posted in the cultural protocols thread my objections to the horrible work done on the new Cultural protocols of Kizenia. I've also posted alot of NEW information there that I find essential and I hope that the moderation will agree with me to adopt it.
Autokrator15

Postby Farsun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Wait, what Auto quoted...does that mean Moderation will just make up a culture for those countries? or does that mean that they will look at previous cultural RP and decide from there?
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Aquinas » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Some posts from this thread have been moved to the Consultation on early election & treaty-locking tactics thread, since they were more relevant to that.
Aquinas

Postby MichaelReilly » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:21 pm

All I've noticed is that I was gone from Darnussia for a couple months and now the millenia-old cultural protocols have been deleted and replaced by different ones by a new party, all thanks to these new cultural protocol rules.

Thanks for wiping from history one of the most culturally and historically vibrant nations in the game.

It's surely not a coincidence that every time I return to the game I have a major complaint about the way the game is being run.

Moderation have made a complete and utter balls up of the situation, and helped convince me I won't ever be returning to the game itself again. Absolutely tragic.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby Farsun » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm

MichaelReilly wrote:All I've noticed is that I was gone from Darnussia for a couple months and now the millenia-old cultural protocols have been deleted and replaced by different ones by a new party, all thanks to these new cultural protocol rules.

Thanks for wiping from history one of the most culturally and historically vibrant nations in the game.

It's surely not a coincidence that every time I return to the game I have a major complaint about the way the game is being run.

Moderation have made a complete and utter balls up of the situation, and helped convince me I won't ever be returning to the game itself again. Absolutely tragic.

I'm inclined to agree with him here. They shouldn't have been approved, they radically altered the nation's already established culture.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby MichaelReilly » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Farsun wrote:
MichaelReilly wrote:All I've noticed is that I was gone from Darnussia for a couple months and now the millenia-old cultural protocols have been deleted and replaced by different ones by a new party, all thanks to these new cultural protocol rules.

I'm inclined to agree with him here. They shouldn't have been approved, they radically altered the nation's already established culture.

I'll still hang around the forum to annoy you though.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby SelucianCrusader » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Farsun wrote:

Sorry for digging up this thread. For the first time in history, I might have to agree with Michael here. What happened in Narikaton was very strange and quite saddening, I'm even inclined to call it a cultural genocide. I'd like to get that sorted out somehow. It seems like someone just went there and introduced protocols that, among other things, state that:

Darnussians and Nariks are quite open-minded people, open to many ideas. The people are often very individualistic. They love travelling, but everyone has his/its own interests as well. The country is also known for its Cheese and Spa resorts.

Which everyone who has been around for longer than the last three months know isn't the least true and has never been. Nothing is mentioned about the bloody civil wars, which has historically dominated Narik politics and is the trade mark of the country. The traditional ethnic groups were just wiped out, with no explanation given, like they never existed. No explanation, except this:

Wland wrote:http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=457542

Please and thank you.

RP explanation of changes:

-Irreligion grew. All players of Darnussia have agreed that we want to have a modern country (like in nowadays Netherlands, Scandinavia, Germany, Australia & NZ...). And all modern western countires have a high percentage of irreligious people, especially sweden. So we agreed, that Darnussia will follow the example of northern europe, which is realistic. Check the number of irreligious people in sweden. With time, especially due to higher standards and more education, people started to lose their faith/belief.

-A new minority started to grow in the NW of the country, because of the high immigration rate from Luthori and other english-speaking countries (mostly because of business oppurtunities). But as you see it remains small.

(that's factually wrong btw, the vast majority of ethnic Swedes are members of the Church of Sweden, these prejudices my Lord...)

I know you rejected that proposal, but the problem persists. It seems like some people just jumped in there and thought they could do what thy wanted with the country. Is this really an acceptable behaviour?
SelucianCrusader

PreviousNext

Return to General