Language assistance requests & nation title lists

General discussions about the Particracy web game.

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby Occam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:42 am

Not a translation, but a possible basis for coming up with something: jigitovka
Permanently gone.
Occam
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby House Spencer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:37 am

Thank you. Please can someone also transl "Strength is in justice" to Jelbic
House Spencer
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby Zanz » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:00 pm

House Spencer wrote:Thank you. Please can someone also transl "Strength is in justice" to Jelbic


Something like "Kez orzy firja Rímsa drzy ajokon" (literally: "Strength, through/because of Justice, is caused to exist")
Official Troll King since 8/14/2013.
User avatar
Zanz
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby House Spencer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 pm

Zanz wrote:
House Spencer wrote:Thank you. Please can someone also transl "Strength is in justice" to Jelbic


Something like "Kez orzy firja Rímsa drzy ajokon" (literally: "Strength, through/because of Justice, is caused to exist")


Thank you
House Spencer
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:50 am

Anyone know a good name generator for Germanic Characters (Not German). The one I've been using only has first names.
Moderation
cm9777
 
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby Occam » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:36 am

cm9777 wrote:Anyone know a good name generator for Germanic Characters (Not German). The one I've been using only has first names.

Not a generator, but two lists of surnames:
https://surnames.behindthename.com/name ... igh-german
https://surnames.behindthename.com/subm ... t-germanic
Permanently gone.
Occam
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby cm9777 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:08 am

Occam wrote:
cm9777 wrote:Anyone know a good name generator for Germanic Characters (Not German). The one I've been using only has first names.

Not a generator, but two lists of surnames:
https://surnames.behindthename.com/name ... igh-german
https://surnames.behindthename.com/subm ... t-germanic


Thanks. Appreciate it
Moderation
cm9777
 
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby Auditorii » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:53 am

cm9777 wrote:
Occam wrote:
cm9777 wrote:Anyone know a good name generator for Germanic Characters (Not German). The one I've been using only has first names.

Not a generator, but two lists of surnames:
https://surnames.behindthename.com/name ... igh-german
https://surnames.behindthename.com/subm ... t-germanic


Thanks. Appreciate it


Old one I've used here and there: http://www.herofiles.org/utilities/namegen/names.php

Swiss name generator: http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/swiss-names.php
German name generator (Modern): http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/german_names.php
German name generator (Renaissance): http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/ge ... -names.php
Gothic name generator: http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/gothic-names.php
Old High German name generator: http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/ol ... -names.php
Suebi name generator: http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/suebi-names.php
World Congress Coordinator and Third World Coordinator
Global Roleplay Committee
Auditorii
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby dannypk » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Is this translation accurate? (Arabic):

Dawlat Alshurta al-Qalb (Police State of Kafuristan)
User avatar
dannypk
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: Language assistance requests & nation title lists

Postby Aquinas » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Can anyone with experience with French advise me on what the best French translation would be for "Canrillaise National Party"?
https://discord.gg/cdcmWk8
Terra Nations, an upcoming forum role-playing game set in the world of Particracy Classic's Terra
User avatar
Aquinas
 
Posts: 9237
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron