Particracy's World War

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Particracy's World War

Postby Autokrator15 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:02 am

Lets start the war. This has been taking too long. Is Sekowo still in the war? Indrala cant contact any of the Gao nations.
Autokrator15

Postby Polites » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:56 pm

This new Deltarian issue seems like a good pretext to start the war. I'm ready whenever everyone else is.
Polites

Postby Kubrick » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm up for anything, really, but to be quite honest I gave up on the idea of Particracy's World War a few weeks ago.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Zanz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Polites wrote:Back to the topic: what if we have the Deltarian crisis escalate? Deltaria could have a small slave uprising that they would try to crush with the help of Trigunia & co., while Vanuku & co. would try to support the rebels. Since Majatra is the powder keg of Terra, it's fitting that a world war should start there.

Quoting Polites here, this post was moved to the thread split off.

If this happens, we absolutely need a few things to happen first:

What we need, part 1: We need a register of nations which will be involved. This needs to be publically posted. Each nation should have some designated player which runs point for it.
Why we need that: We need to understand who is participating (for part 2), and we need to understand who can "speak" for that nation as we coordinate this RP.

What we need, part 2: We need an overarching outline made which incorporates the general roles of each nation and timing of events. This won't dictate RP on a post-by-post basis, but it will highlight generally important events, the way the war begins and ends, etc.
Why we need that: This will ensure everyone knows in general and beforehand what to expect the outcome of the war to be, and nobody ends up rage quitting because somebody shoots (to steal Doc's phrase, which basically means somebody goes way off base and makes a move nobody likes). This will also allow us to make sure we involve everyone meaningfully.

What we need, part 3: In accordance with rule 21.3:
23.1 Role-play events between nations, such as wars, will be officially recognised if before they are commenced, in all of the concerned nations a RP event bill outlining the event is approved by a 2/3rds majority of all players with seats (not just those with seats who vote) and over 50% of the seats in the legislature. This bill must specify the necessary and possible consequences of the role-play event, as well as a clause that deals with the eventuality of one or more players becoming absent for more than a specified time, and how such an absence is to be interpreted in in-game terms.

in every nation that will be participating, we need an identical RP Event bill proposed and properly passed.
Why we need that: It's the rules, you dolts.

Anybody disagree?
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby colonelvesica » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Nope not on any particular point
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Lewis13 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 pm

I'm still in btw.
Lewis13

Postby Kubrick » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:25 pm

This is exactly how I planned to do it, thanks for picking it up a bit Zanz. Of course I will be participating.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby SelucianCrusader » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:30 pm

I'm in.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Zanz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Previous

Return to General