Resources of Ibutho

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Resources of Ibutho

Postby hts » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Anyone know what resources Ibutho has? Is there a resource map somewhere?
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Re: Resources of Ibutho

Postby Autokrator15 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:25 am

A resource map would be great.
Autokrator15

Postby Farsun » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:09 pm

I believe that the role play team was suppose to be in charge of said map.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Zanz » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:15 pm

Farsun wrote:I believe that the role play team was suppose to be in charge of said map.

We are working on trying to offer some economic guidelines and these may include resource suggestions - but we're still working on the form that'll take, so please be patient :)

For what it's worth, the narcotics export RP is really cool!
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby hts » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Zanz wrote:
Farsun wrote:I believe that the role play team was suppose to be in charge of said map.

We are working on trying to offer some economic guidelines and these may include resource suggestions - but we're still working on the form that'll take, so please be patient :)

For what it's worth, the narcotics export RP is really cool!

Thanks! I watched a VICE about the Swaziland Weed farms, and I was inspired to turn Ibutho into the cannabis capital of Terra.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby colonelvesica » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:15 pm

If it helps I RPed Ibutho as having massive mineral wealth in its south western province, diamonds especially. The biggest issue was and always has been Ibutho's refusal to use modern methods to mine. The people refuse and they utterly refuse culturally to accept foreign companies mining their resources with modern technology or methods. What that ultimately equals is a stunning amount of untapped resources and merely the inability to get them out of the ground.

Ibutho is also known to have oil deposits off the coast which have fallen prey to pirates working from hidden dens across the coastline.

Beyond that what I've seen Ibutho have in plenty are Cattle, drugs, warlords and now apparently pot :P
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Maxington » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:21 pm

colonelvesica wrote:If it helps I RPed Ibutho as having massive mineral wealth in its south western province, diamonds especially. The biggest issue was and always has been Ibutho's refusal to use modern methods to mine. The people refuse and they utterly refuse culturally to accept foreign companies mining their resources with modern technology or methods. What that ultimately equals is a stunning amount of untapped resources and merely the inability to get them out of the ground.

Ibutho is also known to have oil deposits off the coast which have fallen prey to pirates working from hidden dens across the coastline.

Beyond that what I've seen Ibutho have in plenty are Cattle, drugs, warlords and now apparently pot :P

Basically, Leonardo Dicaprio was in ibutho shooting Blood Diamond.
They shoot Blood Diamond in Ibutho, true story. :)
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Return to General