OTAF SURVEY

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OTAF SURVEY

Postby colonelvesica » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:32 am

My primary question for your nuclear arms would have been your history, but from what i've seen Trigunia is one of the nations that has an actual history with nuclear arms so I never questioned it... the Carriers in Trigunia I already knew the backstory to but thank you :)
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Autokrator15 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:25 am

colonelvesica wrote:Two simple questions for players of nations to whom this applies to. I'm doing this for my own research so I get the general military feeling of Terra right now and so myself and Farsun can do better research with the OTAF, GDC and IATC

For those players in nations two simple questions for the time being as these are the most "loaded" questions and considered the ultimate force multiplier these days in our modern conflicts.

Nation Name:
Question One: Does your nation possess Aircraft Carriers or Amphibious Assault Ships?
If so how many and of what RL class are they based off of?

Question Two: Does your nation have a nuclear weapons program or stockpile?
If so how many warheads, what types of delivery systems?

I'm likely also going to be asking two critical follow up questions to anyone who decided to answer this; how and why. How did you nation go about constructing aircraft carriers/nukes and how did they get the expertise to do so, assuming, they didn't have the knowledge to do so before.

This is not to target any particular nation as I said before, this is for ALL nations who wish to respond.

Hoping to hear your responses.

Colonelvesica
Deputy Inspector General of the OTAF & Regional Inspector of Macon/Makon and Keris

Name: Confederation of New Endralon, Kizenia and Kuzaki
Q1. One aircraft carrier. The nation was so long isolated that we required only one for defensive purposes. No no Amphibious. British aircraft carrier I believe, I do suck at this. Though they are not that great. Our navy is heavely inferior to Trigunia. We are more focused on land and air than navy.
Q2. They are bad Rp. But okay our nation had them but we dont do anymore though the government does want them agai in the future.
Q3.Building an aircraftcarrier isnt rocket science. We were once part of a Kerisian communist nation thus we got it from Trigunia or even from our father Old Endralon.

For a regional inspector to Keris you would do well to inform Kerisians or assist them.
Autokrator15

Postby colonelvesica » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Whatever kind of assistance you need for anything you only need to reach out and I'm here to help :)

So an old British aircraft Carrier? That could either be the cancelled Malta class or the Invincible class.. I'm going to assume this was pre-Communist era for it to be British otherwise you'd likely own a Trigunian Aircraft Carrier of some kind.. as I said we'll figure it out. Well your right it isn't rocket science, Aircraft Carriers are actually amongst some of the toughest ships to construct stemming widely from their massive costs involved; they are the biggest naval vessels in service today, generally use advanced power generation system, require massive crews, are expensive to maintain and need specialized enlarged ports to dock in.

As for nukes that's all I'll need, if you don't have any anymore its a non-issue. If you attempt to rebuild them in future we'll talk about it.

But for now thanks Autokrator
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Autokrator15 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:36 pm

colonelvesica wrote:Whatever kind of assistance you need for anything you only need to reach out and I'm here to help :)

So an old British aircraft Carrier? That could either be the cancelled Malta class or the Invincible class.. I'm going to assume this was pre-Communist era for it to be British otherwise you'd likely own a Trigunian Aircraft Carrier of some kind.. as I said we'll figure it out. Well your right it isn't rocket science, Aircraft Carriers are actually amongst some of the toughest ships to construct stemming widely from their massive costs involved; they are the biggest naval vessels in service today, generally use advanced power generation system, require massive crews, are expensive to maintain and need specialized enlarged ports to dock in.

As for nukes that's all I'll need, if you don't have any anymore its a non-issue. If you attempt to rebuild them in future we'll talk about it.

But for now thanks Autokrator

Youre welcome. I do need help but ill Pm you thanks for the offer. Also this aircraft carrier isnt as huge as those American once. We are going to use it and are using it to transport our aircrafts to allies it is too old and its too risky to use it in a real naval battle.
Autokrator15

Postby Kubrick » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Nation Name: Principality of Vanuku
Question One: Does your nation possess Aircraft Carriers or Amphibious Assault Ships?
If so how many and of what RL class are they based off of?

Yes, three aircraft carriers of which two are active. 1 Kiev-class aircraft carrier (currently mothballed) and 2 Ulyanovsk-class supercarriers. The two Ulyanovsk-class were ordered from Trigunia and built together.

If so how many warheads, what types of delivery systems?

Yes, a small stockpile of ICBM's (25), a small stockpile of SLBM's for Vanuku's submarines (45) and a collection of smaller outdated tactical/continental nukes (~75).
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby colonelvesica » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Thanks Kubrick!
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby SelucianCrusader » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Nation Name: Pontesian Dynastic Commonwealth
No. Pontesi prefers to attack its vile enemies with its brave cavalry divisions and lunatics wielding flamethrowers (and possibly jetpacks on their backs).

No. Pontesi did have a nuclear programme over a thousand years ago, when it was a colonial power. There might be hidden secrets surrounding what's left of it somewhere, but absolutely nothing of the sort that you're asking about.
SelucianCrusader

Postby colonelvesica » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Thank you on both counts!
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Farsun » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:30 am

Yeah, I'm putting a freeze on Zardugal having US equipment. US equipment will be exclusively done through myself due to the fact that it was conditionally offered to Zardugal and it's been a problem since day 1.

ANY cuurent, pending or future deals please reach out to me.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby colonelvesica » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Farsun... will you be offering the details of Dorvik's Aircraft Carriers and nuclear weapons?
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

PreviousNext

Return to General