RP Planning Thread: Particracy's World War

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: RP Planning Thread: Particracy's World War

Postby Maxington » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Zanz wrote:
Liu Che/Zhuli wrote:Oh, we are supporting Vanuku of course.

Rude. Looks like the pro-Trigunia side gets the best 1/4 of the RP team.

Added Deltaria and Gaduridos.

Lol

Kubrick wrote:Liu just knows where the real cool people are at.

Rude.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Zanz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Conservative585 wrote:Hi I would quite like to have my nation of Hobrazia involved in the war

OK! I'm sure we can find a role for Hobrazia. I'm assuming you'd be involved on the pro-Vanuku (anti-Deltaria) side, given your nation's stance against slavery in Deltaria? I'll add you on that side, and we can edit if that's incorrect.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Prepare to release the animals from the Zoo.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby SelucianCrusader » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Pontesi / pro-Deltaria / me. Our knights shall protect the Czar with their blood.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Conservative585 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Zanz wrote:
Conservative585 wrote:Hi I would quite like to have my nation of Hobrazia involved in the war

OK! I'm sure we can find a role for Hobrazia. I'm assuming you'd be involved on the pro-Vanuku (anti-Deltaria) side, given your nation's stance against slavery in Deltaria? I'll add you on that side, and we can edit if that's incorrect.

Yeah this is right
Conservative585

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Talk about the Jelbic nations revolting against their master...Someone definitely needs to be subjugated.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Zanz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Liu Che/Zhuli wrote:Talk about the Jelbic nations revolting against their master...Someone definitely needs to be subjugated.

I was thinking about that as a potential end-game scenario for Jelbania... We could become a puppet government of Vanuku, if Vanuku was down for that sort of thing.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby colonelvesica » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Hutori is in of course; we were the ones who drsfted and passed the International Rejection of Slavery Treaty.

We wouldn't pro-Vanuku so much as Anti-Deltaria. Furthermore our position in the north opens up the possibility of a Makon/Keris Front of the war.

Ill likely be the spokesman for Hutori but id give the option of RIS being my co-Hutori RPer
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Zanz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:31 pm

colonelvesica wrote:Hutori is in of course; we were the ones who drsfted and passed the International Rejection of Slavery Treaty.

We wouldn't pro-Vanuku so much as Anti-Deltaria. Furthermore our position in the north opens up the possibility of a Makon/Keris Front of the war.

Ill likely be the spokesman for Hutori but id give the option of RIS being my co-Hutori RPer

I've added Hutori as pro-Vanuku because I think it's best to keep this RP (which will otherwise likely be pretty convoluted with so many people playing) as straightforward as possible. I understand that the anti-Deltaria motivation will be key in plenty of people joining in, but I also see Vanuku and Trigunia as the foremost powers amongst the nations involved, and so we really should have the central storyline revolve around them.

I think Hutori's involvement will be key, though, because it does represent the possibility of a front in an area of Terra that's been dramatically underdone. We certainly can make Trigunia/Hutori a key piece of the story if both sides are willing.

What do you guys think of this: after Vanuku and Trigunia engage and Deltaria declares war, Hutori joins Pontesi/Jelbania in declaring on Vanuku and launches a surprise (perhaps not so much of a surprise in the aftermath of the sinking of that capital ship you guys had) attack on the Trigunian homeland? I imagine Trigunia could handle it, but it might need to refocus its attention away from Majatra (allowing Vanuku v. Deltaria/Pontesi/Jelbania to be the focus in Majatra)?
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby DocDunsmore » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:37 pm

I love the idea of this completely and some of the caveats put forward for the scenario so far have been great. Obviously I am aware of Gaduridos' position in terms of geography in Terra, and I imagine our role as largely naval with attacks via air. Do you guys feel that would fit?
Luke Dunsmore
Leader of the Social Democratic Party of the Federal Union of Gaduridos
President of the Federal Union of Gaduridos
DocDunsmore

PreviousNext

Return to General