PRE-WW1 USA NATION

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

PRE-WW1 USA NATION

Postby NoaIdema » Tue May 03, 2016 6:18 pm

I hope to create a pre-WW1 poor underdeveloped version of USA in game and this is the forum page for it....

DRAFT: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=471188

The current planned nation to do it in is Likatonia, which is not far from Luthori (by sea) which is the in-game UK so the inhabitants of this 'in game USA' will have come from here.
Last edited by NoaIdema on Tue May 03, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nation: Likatonia
NoaIdema

Re: PRE-WW1 USA NATION

Postby Siggon Kristov » Wed May 04, 2016 2:41 am

Lodamun is a country that players claim to be based on the USA, and it neighbours Likatonia.
Baltusia could be twisted to be Mexico.

I also believe that German language and German-American culture were big in the USA before WW1, so you may want to consider that when doing this whole thing. Valruzia is Polish, and it neighbours Likatonia as well, so you can do a sort of Polish-American thing instead of a German-American one if you're up for that. It would go well with the Slavic theme Likatonia has had, since Poland is right there between Germany and Slavic countries.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby NoaIdema » Sun May 15, 2016 4:58 pm

The Nation that will become PRE-CIVIL WAR USA will be Likatonia. We have made a draft cultural protocols, it is not complete. Any thoughts??

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=471188
NoaIdema

Postby colonelvesica » Thu May 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Thoughts on the Natives. Hutori has its own native population, the Mashacara, which are based on the collective Native American civilizations of North America. We could have a connection between your Natives and Hutori's. Perhaps in the past segments of the original Althor Tribe migrated across the sea to Likatonia and thus they are distantly related to the common day Hutorian Mashacara
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby NoaIdema » Thu May 19, 2016 7:27 pm

colonelvesica wrote:Thoughts on the Natives. Hutori has its own native population, the Mashacara, which are based on the collective Native American civilizations of North America. We could have a connection between your Natives and Hutori's. Perhaps in the past segments of the original Althor Tribe migrated across the sea to Likatonia and thus they are distantly related to the common day Hutorian Mashacara

Sounds like a great idea, I'll most definitely incorporate it. I may take a break from particracy for a while though, so it might not matter anyway but nonetheless thanks for the suggestion.
NoaIdema

Return to General