Economics

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Economics

Postby historybuff8910 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 am

Hi, I'm new to Particracy and so far I really like it. I just had a couple of question on the economics section.

1.How much does the economics/budgeting affect the population and their decisions in voting for certain parties, or is it more for the sake of rp?

2.How is unemployment factored into the game and does that effect a populations decision to vote on a party?

3.Will the economics section be updated and improved, and if so what will be added or removed or improved upon?

Thank you so much for the help!
historybuff8910

Re: Economics

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:24 am

historybuff8910 wrote:1.How much does the economics/budgeting affect the population and their decisions in voting for certain parties, or is it more for the sake of rp?

I don't think it does.

historybuff8910 wrote:2.How is unemployment factored into the game and does that effect a populations decision to vote on a party?

I don't think the unemployment figures ever change.

historybuff8910 wrote:3.Will the economics section be updated and improved, and if so what will be added or removed or improved upon?

No. Development of Particracy Classic has ended.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Re: Economics

Postby Aquinas » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:26 am

Siggon's answers are basically correct there, although I am not 100% certain as to whether Corporation Tax, Essential Goods Tax and Luxury Goods Tax affect the Political Positions of parties.
Aquinas

Return to General