Join the (unofficial) Particracy Discord Server!

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Join the (unofficial) Particracy Discord Server!

Postby Mbites » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Hey ya, lets get some instant communication and chat/discuss a bit!

https://discord.gg/skPCNB2 (Still works)

LukasV wrote:Bumping for relevancy. We're still around, people, and we've relaunched ourselves with new rules and a more social experience! If you want to play games outside of PT, or just chill out with some cool dudes, you're more than welcome here :D

https://discord.gg/a6qWkB5
Last edited by Mbites on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Re: Join the Particracy Discord Server!

Postby Mbites » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Bump!
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby Siggon Kristov » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:45 am

Mbites wrote:Bump!

You should probably go to a dermatologist if you have such loud bumps.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:19 am

First link probably expired by now, so: https://discord.gg/SSR2a
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Mbites » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Latest link:

https://discord.gg/skPCNB2

See ya on the discord!
Mbites

Postby Reddy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Warning: Discord Servers are not an official part of the game, and thus not subject to the Game Rules and are not supervised by Particracy Moderation. The server admins and moderators are responsible for what goes on over there. The Particracy Moderation will not be able to act on any abuse or act that would be considered a violation of Particracy's rules if it had took place in the game or here on the forum.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Reddy wrote:Warning: Discord Servers are not an official part of the game, and thus not subject to the Game Rules and are not supervised by Particracy Moderation. The server admins and moderators are responsible for what goes on over there. The Particracy Moderation will not be able to act on any abuses or acts that would be considered a violation of Particracy's rules if it took place in the game or here on the forum.

It should also be noted that several players have created their own discord outside of this one and proclaim it for PT use and what not. Please note if you hear of either discord that does not include you, you're welcome here.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby LukasV » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 am

Bumping for relevancy. We're still around, people, and we've relaunched ourselves with new rules and a more social experience! If you want to play games outside of PT, or just chill out with some cool dudes, you're more than welcome here :D

https://discord.gg/a6qWkB5
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby jamescfm » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Please note that the Particracy Moderation team is still not responsible in any way for what takes place on this Discord server. The Game Rules are not enforced there and the sever is regulated exclusively by the Discord's administrators. Thanks.
jamescfm

Return to General