Cultural Protocols: What? Why? How?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Cultural Protocols: What? Why? How?

Postby SelucianCrusader » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:23 pm

It seems Culturally Openness inevitably leads to anglophone nations or to no activity at all. The solution in my mind, again, should be to replace culturally open nations with more anglophone nations and stop ever-expanding the culture-less nations with these "cultural eras" for no reason (alternatively make the later really long - 2 years each maybe).

Prometheus wrote:On another note let me say that even though some of your past decisions and behaviour have massively pissed me off ("mpog" stands for "massively pissed off guy"
Here's a great game for you buddy: https://www.nationstates.net/

You can have your own country all by yourself and design it in whatever way you want to. No pesky moderators or elitist community to bother you. Tell the other kids at special snowflake school.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Aquinas » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:38 pm

SelucianCrusader wrote:
Prometheus wrote:On another note let me say that even though some of your past decisions and behaviour have massively pissed me off ("mpog" stands for "massively pissed off guy"
Here's a great game for you buddy: https://www.nationstates.net/

You can have your own country all by yourself and design it in whatever way you want to. No pesky moderators or elitist community to bother you. Tell the other kids at special snowflake school.

Moderation Note: SelucianCrusader, I'm sorry, but your last post, which follows a few other problematic posts elsewhere, has earned you an informal warning. It really is important to treat other members here with the proper level of respect.
Aquinas

Postby SelucianCrusader » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:16 pm

With all respect mate, I think you need to stop protecting the people who continuously harass and hate you because you don't do what they want and who will never be any kind of constructive contributors to this community. You have to realise that there's no way of appeasing these people. To make a historic reference: they are quite like the European dictators that the Allies were appeasing in the interbellum era. When you give more, you only strengthen them. The only solution is to ban this kind of fellows. They can have a little world of their own, that suits their persona better. Protecting these fellows isn't caring for noobs, it's driving noobs away, as noobs will also be the target of their drivel eventually when they act in opposition of these special fellow's interests.
SelucianCrusader

Postby Aquinas » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:45 am

SelucianCrusader wrote:With all respect mate, I think you need to stop protecting the people who continuously harass and hate you because you don't do what they want and who will never be any kind of constructive contributors to this community. You have to realise that there's no way of appeasing these people. To make a historic reference: they are quite like the European dictators that the Allies were appeasing in the interbellum era. When you give more, you only strengthen them. The only solution is to ban this kind of fellows. They can have a little world of their own, that suits their persona better. Protecting these fellows isn't caring for noobs, it's driving noobs away, as noobs will also be the target of their drivel eventually when they act in opposition of these special fellow's interests.

MOD NOTE: SelucianCrusader, I think you must realise you are going over the line here. You have been asked to treat the player respectfully, yet you have continued with the negative behaviour - and even publicly called for him to be banned, which is not helpful. Unfortunately, you are leaving me with no choice: the informal warning has been upgraded to a full warning. Please, please do not escalate this any further.
Aquinas

Previous

Return to General