Changing Nations

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Changing Nations

Postby zester » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:05 pm

I have inactivated my account, do I need to register with a new user name or a new email as well?
zester

Re: Changing Nations

Postby Aquinas » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:08 pm

If you wish, you can reactivate your account simply by posting a reactivation request; see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4360 .

Provided you have no other active accounts in the game (which I presume is the case here), you're also very welcome to register a new account. You can register with the same email as before, although if you are registering in the same nation as before, you will need to register with a different username. As I understand it, a username can only be used once in each nation.
Aquinas

Postby zester » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Thanks. I tried to register with a new nation and my old username but it said that username already existed so I'll try a new one
zester

Postby Kubrick » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:30 pm

zester wrote:Thanks. I tried to register with a new nation and my old username but it said that username already existed so I'll try a new one

Yeah, you can only have one account with the same name. Is why you often see people using their base nickname with like numbers or random letters behind it.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Return to General