Second round election endorsements

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Second round election endorsements

Postby Searle » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:55 pm

If my candidate doesn't make top 2 in the first round of voting, they're no longer in the race. Can I have a candidate in up to this point and then endorse one of the two remaining candidates? How do I do this? Change endorsement status during election month?
Searle

Re: Second round election endorsements

Postby jamescfm » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Searle wrote:If my candidate doesn't make top 2 in the first round of voting, they're no longer in the race. Can I have a candidate in up to this point and then endorse one of the two remaining candidates? How do I do this? Change endorsement status during election month?

If you want to run a candidate but endorse somebody else on the second ballot, you should input your candidate's name but also select the name of the party you want to endorse on the second ballot. For example, if you put the name 'Terry Jones' and selected the 'Conservative Party' then Terry Jones would run for Head of State from your party but if Jones is eliminated on the first round, your party would support the candidate from the Conservative Party instead. However, this is dependent upon the Conservative Party still being in the race. If they aren't, your endorsement will have no effect, obviously.
jamescfm

Re: Second round election endorsements

Postby Searle » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:29 pm

thank you!
Searle

Return to General