HRF Index

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: HRF Index

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:13 am

Do Malivia too though I already know we are gonna be high up with all the recognized incest and bestiality we got.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:19 am

Malivia placed in the 'impressive' group. Neither of the variables you mentioned was taken into account; they aren't especially relevant to human rights.
jamescfm

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:56 am

jamescfm wrote:Malivia placed in the 'impressive' group. Neither of the variables you mentioned was taken into account; they aren't especially relevant to human rights.

You do know we have the death penalty for terrorism,treason and crimes against humanity right?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 am

As it happens, I don't have the time to review the more than one hundred variables for more than fifty nations. Hence, I focused on a select number of variables which would be indicative of more general and underlying trends. I'm not going to disclose, at this time, what those variables are because it would allow nations to manipulate their rankings. With respect, this is a personal project of mine and I'm not going to be drawn into long discussions on particular nations; if you don't like your ranking- ignore it or change your legislation.
jamescfm

Postby Corvo Attano » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:33 pm

jamescfm wrote:As it happens, I don't have the time to review the more than one hundred variables for more than fifty nations. Hence, I focused on a select number of variables which would be indicative of more general and underlying trends. I'm not going to disclose, at this time, what those variables are because it would allow nations to manipulate their rankings. With respect, this is a personal project of mine and I'm not going to be drawn into long discussions on particular nations; if you don't like your ranking- ignore it or change your legislation.

:?: You put Malivia in the highest bracket I got no problems with that.

I was just wondering how you scored us seeing that this is a humans right organization I thought it would be a sticky position us having the death penalty.

Don't answer I read your post so I was just stating my opinion so you could know.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Previous

Return to General