RP Planning Thread: Luthori-Narik War.

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

RP Planning Thread: Luthori-Narik War.

Postby Maxington » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm

OOC/Planning Thread.

What is needed in-order to move forward:- We will need of the various nations whom will be involved in the roleplay event. Each nation should have some designated player which runs point for it.

Why is this necessary?:- In order to ensure the flow of role-pay organization is needed. The list will be used to prevent confusion over whom is supporting whom.

What is needed in-order to move forward? (Phase 2):- A general outline of the sequence of events which entails the functions/actions of the various nations involved.

Why is this necessary? (Phase 2):- So that everyone is clear on how the outcome will be achieved. As to prevent people from going of course and making unexpected and unfavorable decisions which would hinder the experience (piss off) of other people.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Re: RP Planning Thread: Luthori-Narik War.

Postby TPPDJT » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:43 pm

As per the Koeistad Pact, Solentia and Saridan will likely be involved. Should this occur, I assume I will be handling the affairs of both nations.
"Whoever excommunicates me, excommunicates God." - Girolamo Savonarola

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius Erasmus
TPPDJT

Postby Axxell » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:26 am

As Nationmaster I can follow the evolution of the RP whih in this way could become more and more interesting!
And about the Koeistad Pact, what kind of support Saridan and Solentia will bring to Narikaton? It is expected fight and battle also in Majatra between Istalia and Solentia? If yes, I think I have to present another RP authorization bill
To present to other players in Istalia in this case: the rp authorization already passed mentioned the war only between luthori and narikaton.

First of all: If I have well understand, the war will mean the fall of the regime in Narikaton, right? So can I assume that in the war OCSC vs Koeistad Pact the first one will gain?

About Narikaton I thought that for a period the nation will be under OCSC occupation, luthori forces mainly, during the transision period.
What kind of conseguences for Solentia and Saridan? And Beiteynu will partecipate?
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Maxington » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 am

As coordinator of the event, i believe that i should set the bar for what is expected.

Battles will not be fought in other continents. The involved nations will have to send a contingent to the respective battleground. I reiterate, this is a conflict between Luthori and Narikaton, this is NOT an international conflict spreading to various continents and nations. Role-play will be centred within either Luthori or Narikaton.

With respect to the RP Authorization Bill, the following is an example of how an RP Bill will be structured.
In Accordance with Rule 23.1, which states:

"23.1 Role-play events between nations, such as wars, will be officially recognised if before they are commenced, in all of the concerned nations a RP event bill outlining the event is approved by a 2/3rds majority of all players with seats (not just those with seats who vote) and over 50% of the seats in the legislature. This bill must specify the necessary and possible consequences of the role-play event, as well as a clause that deals with the eventuality of one or more players becoming absent for more than a specified time, and how such an absence is to be interpreted in in-game terms."

All Parties voting for this OOC RP Resolution consent to participation of Luthori in the "Lutho-Nark War RP" found here , specifically along the lines outlined in the fully updated and amended Original Post of that Thread. This thread outlines the necessary and possible consequences of the role-play event. Luthori reserves the right to ignore "shoot" RPs where they adversely effect Luthori or the overall RP and which are not planned out in advance between Luthori and one or more other players, and Luthori in return agrees not to "shoot" RPs on its own, but to stick with the established script, generally in line with the events described in the thread.

According to the rules, this resolution will bind all players in Luthori to conduct the RP through the duration, or until such time as Luthori sues for peace in RP. It may only be passed by 2/3rds of all active RL players in Luthori who also have seats, and then only if that number is more than 50% of the IG Legislature.

If Luthorian players do not RP for more than 7 RL days without prior notice, it shall be assumed that Luthori's Government IG has fallen and Luthori will immediately be considered to have sued for peace under terms favorable to Luthori's opponents, but which in no way otherwise pose an existential threat to Luthori's national integrity or sovereignty. In this event Luthori agrees to accept the terms of the surrender, which will remain binding on Luthori until a RL player returns to renegotiate the terms. In the event of a surrender, Luthori may not rejoin the RP at a later time.

This resolution will take effect immediately upon receiving the requisite number of votes, and the actual passage of the bill will serve as ratification.

This is based off of the Particracy World War RP authorization bill template.

The consequences of the mentioned nations is solely based on whether they seek to participate in the event. If one of the mentioned nations were be involved in the conflict, their fate shall be decided by the World Congress Security Council and the Greater General Assembly based on the issues of war crimes and the "necessary" actions taken (might it be economic sanctions or tribunal).
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Axxell » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am

Ok, I understand this, so, how Solentia and Saridan will support Narikaton? If the Koeistad Pact privides mutual defence, how to respect this commitment? Also if Saridan and Solentia (and I don't know Beiteynu) will support Narikaton only with supplies and financial aid, it would be logical that the nations which support Luthori try to shutdown the supply channels? And if, for example, Istalia to aid Luthori will decide to use its navy to control and maybe sequester a solentian or saridanese ship which bring aid to Narikaton and Solentia/Saridan react to this, maybe in military way or maybe acting against istalian citizens (and it alreadt happened)?
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Return to General