I could use some help regarding RP

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

I could use some help regarding RP

Postby Sturmgewehr » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Hey ya'll, so long story short; I just won the presidential elections in Dundorf (yeehee

Thing is, I'm not too sure what to do now. Like, I'd love to interact with the rest of the world by means of roleplaying, but I have no idea where to start.
plox halp.

Also, is there an IRC?
Sturmgewehr

Re: I could use some help regarding RP

Postby Axxell » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:58 pm

Have you some ideas about a character, a company, about international relations? There are many possibilities! You can just propose a trade agreement to another nation or start to create article on a company of dorvik. You can manage that company and search other RP company with which establish some industrial agreement.
There are many many many possibilities to invent a good RP! For example, I heard that in Dundorf there was recently a civil war! So, you can develop an RP about the reconstruction, an RP about a trial against the responsable of the civil war. You can develop an RP in which you ask an international aid for the reconstruction, or new commercial partner to make restart the economy...

The choice is your!
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:06 am

Sturmgewehr wrote:Hey ya'll, so long story short; I just won the presidential elections in Dundorf (yeehee

Thing is, I'm not too sure what to do now. Like, I'd love to interact with the rest of the world by means of roleplaying, but I have no idea where to start.
plox halp.

Also, is there an IRC?

HI there Strumgewehr and welcome to the fun!

First off congratulations on your election!

I'm colonelvesica though everyone just calls me Vesica and I'm a member of the Global Role Play Team, you ever have any questions feel free to fire them off to either myself or any of my compatriots.

As for RP itself you can certainly RP in any number of ways! As President send Telegrams to other national leaders abiut wanting to meet and further develop relations. Post in your National news thread (of which I can get you a link) about your recent election victory and your Party's and Presidents plans for your term.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6725

The link I promised :)

If your unsure on format take a look at other News Threads and see how they wrote them, or even prior posts in your own thread for inspiration :)

Anything else feel free to message me here on the forum or in game; I'm known as the Progressive Conservative Party of Hutori in Hutori
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Sturmgewehr » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 pm

colonelvesica wrote:
Sturmgewehr wrote:Hey ya'll, so long story short; I just won the presidential elections in Dundorf (yeehee

plox halp.

Also, is there an IRC?

HI there Strumgewehr and welcome to the fun!

First off congratulations on your election!

I'm colonelvesica though everyone just calls me Vesica and I'm a member of the Global Role Play Team, you ever have any questions feel free to fire them off to either myself or any of my compatriots.

As for RP itself you can certainly RP in any number of ways! As President send Telegrams to other national leaders abiut wanting to meet and further develop relations. Post in your National news thread (of which I can get you a link) about your recent election victory and your Party's and Presidents plans for your term.

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6725

The link I promised :)

If your unsure on format take a look at other News Threads and see how they wrote them, or even prior posts in your own thread for inspiration :)

Anything else feel free to message me here on the forum or in game; I'm known as the Progressive Conservative Party of Hutori in Hutori

Hey bud thanks a lot! :)
Sturmgewehr

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:05 pm

My pleasure :)
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Return to General