Consultation on Economic Rankings

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Consultation on Economic Rankings

Postby colonelvesica » Fri May 26, 2017 8:06 pm

At your request yes Reddy I Will downgrade Jelbania and promote another.

The reason is exactly that TPP; No RP happened. Terra just went through a global economic recession. Nations thay did nothing to combat this (either from a lack of players or lack of interest in that nation) had their economic standing reduced to highlight the activity and effort that went into other nations RP. As I said at the beginning Forum RP we place a premium on when it comes to generation of ranks.

Deltaria has replaced Jelbania as an Average Nation.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Roosevelt » Sat May 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Wonderful. It has been a pleasure playing this RP economic crisis game. We have now seen Malivia become a strong economy under the leadership of my government. We have no problem with the list.
R. Ferdinand- Governance is best met when a leader can think idealistically and act realistically in the interest of the people and govern pragmatically
Unity Labour Party
President OF Malivia
Roosevelt

Postby colonelvesica » Sat May 27, 2017 12:58 pm

Roosevelt wrote:Wonderful. It has been a pleasure playing this RP economic crisis game. We have now seen Malivia become a strong economy under the leadership of my government. We have no problem with the list.
Your Leadership and RP have much of the reason Malivia's star rose in the way it did, you are definitely to be commended!
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Corvo Attano » Sat May 27, 2017 2:06 pm

colonelvesica wrote:
Roosevelt wrote:Wonderful. It has been a pleasure playing this RP economic crisis game. We have now seen Malivia become a strong economy under the leadership of my government. We have no problem with the list.
Your Leadership and RP have much of the reason Malivia's star rose in the way it did, you are definitely to be commended!

Finance minister frowns at the corner broodily.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby MCHiggins » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:44 am

Aloria are also happy with their result.
MCHiggins

Postby Dinkus » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:24 pm

I'm happy that the last few governments were able to save Gaduridos' economy and even improve it without raising taxes and/or cutting public spending too much.

But there's a typo. It's Gaduridos not Gadurios
Dinkus

Postby jamescfm » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:41 pm

On behalf of the RP Team, the consultation has now concluded. As such these rankings are in effect until November, when another consultation will be held. Thanks, as ever, to all who took part.
jamescfm

Previous

Return to General