Global Role-Play Team

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Global Role-Play Team

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Due to a few recent departures, I've decided to appoint a new Global RP Team. Following previous discussions, it was decided that the RP Team would serve a four month term rather than the previous six month term: this team will serve from today (2nd July) until the beginning of November. I will ensure that the Game Rules are amended to reflect this in due course. In addition, the 'Colonial Affairs RP Team Member' has been renamed 'Third World Affairs RP Team Member' to reduce the risk of anybody thinking the Third World nations are still colonies however there has been no change to their responsibilities or roles. The Register of Global Role-Players & Nationmasters will be updated to reflect these changes. Finally, I'd like to thank all those who contributed to the RP Team in recent months.

Global Role-Play Team

General Affairs Member/Spokesperson:- SelucianCrusader
International Affairs Member:- Martinulus
Military Affairs Member:- colonelvesica
Economic Affairs Member:- RIS
World Congress Member:- CCP
Third World Affairs Member:- Auditorii
Reserve Member:- TheTsar
jamescfm

Re: Global Role-Play Team

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:42 am

Polites has taken the decision to step back for the Global Role-Play Team. As a result, Martinulus will be taking over his role as International Affairs RP Team Member. We'd like to thank Polites for his hard work over an extended period of time for the Role-Play Team and welcome Martinulus, who I'm confident will serve as a fantastic successor!
jamescfm

Return to General