Question about Military RP.

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Question about Military RP.

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:27 am

Does a country exist that has merchandising/building rights to Chinese equipment? Yeah I know Yindala exists but there is no RP about anything there.

I am asking because I want to RP military research that will yield Chinese military vehicles like the Z10 helicopter and the ZBD-08 etc.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Re: Question about Military RP.

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:35 pm

Corvo Attano wrote:Does a country exist that has merchandising/building rights to Chinese equipment? Yeah I know Yindala exists but there is no RP about anything there.

I am asking because I want to RP military research that will yield Chinese military vehicles like the Z10 helicopter and the ZBD-08 etc.

Indrala has traditionally been the country that has used, produced and sold Chinese-based equipment. I'm sure that someone else without my ideas and concepts about military RP could inform you better however. With recent rulings by Moderation, it's very likely you can just claim to make them regardless of pre-existing RP.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Corvo Attano wrote:Does a country exist that has merchandising/building rights to Chinese equipment? Yeah I know Yindala exists but there is no RP about anything there.

Indrala has traditionally been the country that has used, produced and sold Chinese-based equipment. I'm sure that someone else without my ideas and concepts about military RP could inform you better however. With recent rulings by Moderation, it's very likely you can just claim to make them regardless of pre-existing RP.

Any other opinion or should I consider Auditorii verdict true and RP reach the weapons?
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Chinese weapons are traditionally associated with Indrala in much the same vein that Indian weapons are associated wth Malivia.

It's not so much the RL country of origin that I'm worried about as so much your military ranking and your nation's capabilities to produce technology like that.

In terms of "hardpower" Malivia is considered a Middle Power, so it's capable of having decent relatively up to date equipment but without help, unlikely to posess top tier equipment or the ability to create your own with help; hence why you went to Istalia to help construct your new AAS vessels.

If thay type of tech is what your seeking my advice is in fact to reach out to a nation like Indrala either to purchase the equipment or designs or other top tier nations.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Corvo Attano » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 pm

colonelvesica wrote:Chinese weapons are traditionally associated with Indrala in much the same vein that Indian weapons are associated wth Malivia.

It's not so much the RL country of origin that I'm worried about as so much your military ranking and your nation's capabilities to produce technology like that.

In terms of "hardpower" Malivia is considered a Middle Power, so it's capable of having decent relatively up to date equipment but without help, unlikely to posess top tier equipment or the ability to create your own with help; hence why you went to Istalia to help construct your new AAS vessels.

If thay type of tech is what your seeking my advice is in fact to reach out to a nation like Indrala either to purchase the equipment or designs or other top tier nations.

Understood.

Though what happens if the player in the nation I wanna get stuff doesn't respond? Aka I want to purchase the know how to construct some Russian weaponry from the Trigunian Empire and they don't even care to respond to me.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Corvo Attano wrote:
colonelvesica wrote:Chinese weapons are traditionally associated with Indrala in much the same vein that Indian weapons are associated wth Malivia.

Understood.

Though what happens if the player in the nation I wanna get stuff doesn't respond? Aka I want to purchase the know how to construct some Russian weaponry from the Trigunian Empire and they don't even care to respond to me.

I created the International Arms Trade Commission (IATC) as a means to facilitate all arms deals, but I don't know if the RP Team or Moderation ever took a stance on it, you're welcome to use it as an intermediate to purchase equipment.

Wiki page: http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Intern ... Commission
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Corvo Attano » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:40 am

Never mind we just passed a bill authorizing the pre production and establishment of copy cat production lines.

Estimated 100+ years to make what we need plus 60+ Billion in costs stretched through 100+ years.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Return to General