Co-Moderation Position

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Co-Moderation Position

Postby jamescfm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Regretfully, I must announce that my co-moderator and good friend Maxington has taken the decision to resign his position. Despite being- in my view- an accomplished moderator, Max felt that the role was not best for him and I have to respect that. Unfortunately, I am scheduled to take a holiday next week and given that the game would be left without Moderation, I've had to make a decision at very short notice. Therefore, I have elected to appoint Reddy as temporary co-moderator until I return (around the 25th August). Given that he has an immense amount of experience in the role, I'm sure you'll all agree that Reddy will be an adequate replacement while I am away and will make him feel welcome!
jamescfm

Re: Co-Moderation Position

Postby Mbites » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:24 pm

I think Max did a good job as a moderator, also he did not cause any controversy. I hope he can enjoy his time off particracy and will return to us with a whole bunch of enthusiasm. It'll be sad to not have someone constantly taking a shit at me, he'll be missed. :C

Reddy is probably the best choice as a temporary moderator, he'll do a good job cuz he knows da drillz.
"It looked like a silly semi-cliquey thing between a few players to me. Following around a troll called Mbites like he was some sort of god... which wouldn't have mattered so much in the scale of things, except one of them was a Mod."
Mbites

Postby FPC » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:06 pm

I am very sad to see Maxington go, he was a great Mod and a good friend of mine in Kazulia. Hopefully one day he will be able to return and enjoy the game once more.
Used to be relevant
FPC

Postby jamescfm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

With Maxington's departure, the position currently being temporarily filled by Reddy is open. As such, I ask all those who feel they would be a competent and effective co-moderator to send a brief outline of their personality, strengths and game history and how these make them suitable for the role to either the Moderation in-game account, my personal forum account or the Particracy Moderation e-mail account: ptmoderation@gmail.com

Thank you.
jamescfm

Postby CCP » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:54 pm

Uh . . . can we get Maxington back?

Make Moderation Maxington Again!
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Return to General