How to get more votes?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

How to get more votes?

Postby bawrai » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi I joined this game back in 2015 but i was inactive however i recently came back yesterday and election were held in my nation and my party won zero seats I wanna know how can I win more seats? here is link to my part http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=22892
bawrai

Re: How to get more votes?

Postby CCP » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 am

You have to propose bills. The one bill you proposed was a resolution -- it had no provisions that the game system can recognize. When you propose a bill, make sure that after naming it, you scroll down below the bill title and description to the 'Adding Proposals' section. The link there will take you to a page where you can propose law variables in a wide range of policy areas. If the voters in your country like the laws you've proposed, they'll vote for you at the next election. Voters are more likely to support you if your bills pass, so it's good to negotiate with other parties in your country to win their support. Also keep an eye on the 'Political Positions' section of your Party Overview page. The higher your visibility, the more likely it is that voters who like your party's policies will turn out to vote for you. The highest visibility is 'Excellent' I think. The more bills you propose, the higher your visibility will be.
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby bawrai » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Oh right, Thanks mate. I am still trying to figure it out. Just proposed a new one and i have no idea if its right lol
bawrai

Postby Auditorii » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:33 pm

bawrai wrote:Oh right, Thanks mate. I am still trying to figure it out. Just proposed a new one and i have no idea if its right lol

Proposing more bills and having them get passed is the best way to increase seat amount. You also have to remember that certain types of parties will be more successful in different nations.

Feel free to reach out, both CCP and I are members of the RP Team if you have any questions about the game or future RP en-devours.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby bawrai » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Auditorii wrote:
bawrai wrote:Oh right, Thanks mate. I am still trying to figure it out. Just proposed a new one and i have no idea if its right lol

Proposing more bills and having them get passed is the best way to increase seat amount. You also have to remember that certain types of parties will be more successful in different nations.

Feel free to reach out, both CCP and I are members of the RP Team if you have any questions about the game or future RP en-devours.

hi i have proposed so many proposal yet my visibility is still close to none
bawrai

Postby livenda » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 pm

bawrai wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

hi i have proposed so many proposal yet my visibility is still close to none

The bill has to go to vote and either pass or be defeated before any changes in visibility happens.
livenda

Postby bawrai » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:31 pm

The bill has to go to vote and either pass or be defeated before any changes in visibility happens.

is that the only way to gain visibility?
bawrai

Postby livenda » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:44 pm

bawrai wrote:

Yes. That and voting for other peoples bills.
livenda

Postby bawrai » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:05 pm

livenda wrote:
bawrai wrote:

Yes. That and voting for other peoples bills.

even tho i have zero seat i will still gain visibility?
bawrai

Postby livenda » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:42 am

bawrai wrote:
even tho i have zero seat i will still gain visibility?

Yes. It's how you get seats in the first place.

You might want to read the FAQ
livenda

Return to General