Proposed Rule Changes

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Proposed Rule Changes

Postby Occam » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Moderation (or at least cm7779) has proposed some rule changes. Right now it's a little hidden. So here it is so it's not so easily overlooked.

cm9777 wrote:Here are the proposed changes.

i. Public discussion of Sanctions and/or warnings is prohibited. All queries regarding such sanctions should be made in private to Moderation or Wouter if necessary. This applies to the official discord, the forums and the game itself.

5 c

iv. They only log in or vote on bills every 2 days without giving a reason for any behaviour, usually attempting to dodge inactivation due to the above rules.
v. They are deliberately trying to obstruct/sabotage RP or normal gameplay or have committed a similar offence not mentioned in the rules above. Moderation reserves the right to determine what falls under these definitions. Communication must be attempted with the player before discussing this with moderation.

6. k

k. The Global Role Play Accord (GRA) is an opt out index of nations. Membership in the GRA allows the RP Committee to determine the nation’s economic and military characteristics. To opt-out of the GRA a nation should pass a bill with a ⅔ majority of players with seats voting in favour. Opt Outs will only be accepted if the following conditions are met

i. At least one party voting in favour has been continuously active (no inactivations) in that nation for a period of 30 days
ii. A reason is given for exiting the RP Accord

To Opt Back In

i. A nation should pass a bill with a ⅔ majority of players with seats voting in favour.
Permanently gone.
Occam

Re: Proposed Rule Changes

Postby House Spencer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7856

I don't think these are just "proposed", if you look they've been put into the actual official rules already.
House Spencer

Postby Occam » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:02 pm

House Spencer wrote:http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7856

I don't think these are just "proposed", if you look they've been put into the actual official rules already.

Indeed.
Permanently gone.
Occam

Postby cm9777 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:03 am

Thanks for letting me know. These were meant to be copied over to a moderation channel. For what it’s worth the first section has already(most likely) been taken out of discussion. I can’t guarantee the wording of the other two but they will likely be implemented. My apologies. These rules are not in effect. We would’ve told you about any changes.

Regards
cm9777

Postby CCP » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:29 am

cm9777 wrote:I can’t guarantee the wording of the other two but they will likely be implemented. My apologies. These rules are not in effect. We would’ve told you about any changes.

So is this the consultation or should we wait til you post one?
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby cm9777 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:31 am

CCP wrote:
cm9777 wrote:I can’t guarantee the wording of the other two but they will likely be implemented. My apologies. These rules are not in effect. We would’ve told you about any changes.

This is not a consultation. These are all rough draft proposals and not ready to be public yet.
cm9777

Postby CCP » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:55 am

cm9777 wrote:
CCP wrote:

This is not a consultation. These are all rough draft proposals and not ready to be public yet.

Understood.
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm glad this Moderation team has been transparent and open about their moves and actions. It's a great thing to see when other teams have hidden behind walls of vagueness or have acted entirely in secret and on their own private, personal morals and desires. These rules are definitely an improvement and continue to improve. I'm glad to see that the Global RP Accords finally have some backing behind them...so I've seen vague and quite frankly petty reasons for leaving the Global RP Accord.

Thanks Moderation!
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Return to General