Can I RP my characters after my party's demise?

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Can I RP my characters after my party's demise?

Postby darkGreenParty » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:25 am

Not sure if this is the place for asking that, or if I should ask in the Moderation subforum, but if I inactivate my party, can I RP or post news regarding the life of my characters after the party demise, providing it is not messing with national politics?

In my case, although I disbanded my party, I wanted to sometimes post about the travel of one of my former party members, who intend to travel around the world to learn more about it, and maybe an interview with another former party members who leave politics

If I can, where is the better place to post about them? The national newspaper? Or in another place?
-Francisco Salazar de Oliveira Garcia, Chairman of the Dark Green Party of Tukarali
Dark Green Party (Tukarali)
darkGreenParty

Re: Can I RP my characters after my party's demise?

Postby Aquinas » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:55 am

darkGreenParty wrote:Not sure if this is the place for asking that, or if I should ask in the Moderation subforum, but if I inactivate my party, can I RP or post news regarding the life of my characters after the party demise, providing it is not messing with national politics?

In my case, although I disbanded my party, I wanted to sometimes post about the travel of one of my former party members, who intend to travel around the world to learn more about it, and maybe an interview with another former party members who leave politics

If I can, where is the better place to post about them? The national newspaper? Or in another place?

I really like your idea, actually!

Generally speaking, I think you will find that is fine, so long as you're not godmodding (which it doesn't sound like you will be) and so long as nobody in the nation OOCly objects.

You could use the appropriate national news thread, of if you like, you could create your own thread outside of the International News sub-forum (perhaps one in World Events, to chronicle your character's travels & events...?).

As a last note, please feel very welcome to send your character on a trip to Noumonde, if that interests you at all :).
Aquinas

Postby darkGreenParty » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Thanks for your answer! I think I would put the travel in the world events, so I can post about more than one country each time, or even regarding a past event (so I don't need to rush before my character dies of old age!)

Noumonde seems to be a good location! Is not it the origin of King Julien, the lemur guy?
-Francisco Salazar de Oliveira Garcia, Chairman of the Dark Green Party of Tukarali
Dark Green Party (Tukarali)
darkGreenParty

Postby Aquinas » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:58 pm

darkGreenParty wrote:Thanks for your answer! I think I would put the travel in the world events, so I can post about more than one country each time, or even regarding a past event (so I don't need to rush before my character dies of old age!)

Noumonde seems to be a good location! Is not it the origin of King Julien, the lemur guy?

Indeed, the great King Julien, "the lemur guy", lives here :).
Aquinas

Return to General