Resignation and Moderator Appointments: Luis and Mr. God

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Resignation and Moderator Appointments: Luis and Mr. God

Postby Polites » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:28 pm

Hello All,

Over the past several months it has become painfully obvious that I do not have sufficient time to adequately deal with my duties as Moderator. I was aware since before accepting the role that it requires far more time, resources, and commitment than what is apparent from the outside, but I had overestimated my ability to dedicate myself to the role to the extent necessary. I figure a year of Moderation is good enough anyway :D

It's been a fun ride, though not without its (often many) frustrations. Not pointing any fingers or anything, but I would have expected more mature behavior from some members of the community. And I wish I had been more up to the task and more responsive as a Moderator. To be clear though, this is not why I am leaving, and I am not blaming anyone. It is only because I really do not have sufficient time to dedicate to the role, something that's gotten worse over the past couple of months. I had decided to resign a while ago, but decided to stick around till we could get new Moderators on board. I will continue to play the game as a regular (and more casual) player though.

Given that both Lewis and I recently resigned from the Moderation team, Wouter has appointed two new Moderators. Without further ado, please welcome Luis and Mr. God to the Moderation Team. I wish them best of luck in the new role. You'll soon see their names turned green while I revert to boring old blue.

Thanks,
Polites
Polites

Re: Resignation and Moderator Appointments: Luis and Mr. God

Postby cm9777 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:45 pm

-
Last edited by cm9777 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cm9777

Postby wlievens » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Thanks for your service, and best of luck to the new members of the crew!
wlievens
Site Admin

Postby jamescfm » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Hopefully this will mean a ten-fold increase in your role-play, Polites...

Seriously, thanks for taking over the role and enjoy being free of the responsibility. I'm looking forward to seeing what Luis and Mr.God can do. Congratulations guys!
jamescfm

Postby CCP » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:10 pm

jamescfm wrote:Hopefully this will mean a ten-fold increase in your role-play, Polites...

Seriously, thanks for taking over the role and enjoy being free of the responsibility. I'm looking forward to seeing what Luis and Mr.God can do. Congratulations guys!

I echo everything James said. Thanks for your all your hard work, Polites. You really helped the game in some key ways.
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby Reddy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:26 am

Polites, thanks for everything. Congrats to Mr. God and Luis. Best of luck to you all.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby FPC » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Polites, thanks for everything! You did a phenomenal job. Enjoy retirement xx
Used to be relevant
FPC

Return to General