GRC Replacement and Updates

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

GRC Replacement and Updates

Postby Luis1p » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Hey everyone!

As you may know Mr. God and I have been appointed as new Moderators following Polites's and Lewis's resignations. I'd like to thank them both (and temporary fin ;) ) for taking time from their lives to serve the community as Moderators. We wish them all well.

On that fact, My appointment to moderation leaves the Dovani CRC position open. After talks with the rest of moderation and the GRC, Is like you all to welcome back Lewis to the GRC as my replacement for Dovani CRC.

Also, the GRC Chair position is a rotating position between the CRCs. The GRC Chair us ultimately a spokesperson and leader for the GRC. The rotation was set for CCP to take over on November 22nd. However, CCP will be talking over early because of my appointment.

In terms of the WCRC and world congress, I will be speaking to a player so that they can replace me as WCRC as well. I will update the community on that once I do.

Anyways, that's all for now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Luis1p

Re: GRC Replacement and Updates

Postby Zongxian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 am

Doc wrote:Now. Fix this bullshit about reactivating Parties getting to come back with all their positions in tact so they don't appear out of the mists of centuries past and pick up where they left off. You have two weeks.

Just Kidding, Not Kidding. Seriously, I'm only joking, No I'm not.

I would like to seriously add on to this statement. While I don't think anything can, or even should, be done about the visibilities on old parties, I do think it might be worth considering a rule restricting reactivations a short time ahead of elections, probably no more than 2 or 3 months (8-12 hours).
Zongxian

Postby Luis1p » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Hey Everyone!

An update for you all, through moderation approval, Lewis has chosen James (jamescfm) for Deputy CRC in Dovani. James will be joining Lewis (my replacement) from now on. Welcome James! :mrgreen:

Also, Replacing me for the WCRC will be Farsun (Auditorii). Welcome! :mrgreen:
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Hey Everyone!

The GRC has decided to make Sisyphus the new GRC Chair as a result of CCP's inactvity. Sisyphus will be GRC Chair until February 25th, 2019.
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:49 pm

Hey Everyone

An update for you all Moderation had decided to appointment QV73 (Pragma) as Artania CRC as a result of inactivity from CCP.
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Hey everyone!

I have more GRC updates for you all. Sisyphus will no longer be able to serve on the GRC because of IRL time constraints. That being said, Aethan will be replacing Sisyphus as Majatra CRC.

Also, Lewis (lewiselder1) will be stepping down as Dovani CRC and will step into an Adviser role in the GRC. Replacing him as Dovani CRC will be James (jamescfm). James is also now the newly appointed GRC Chair.

These changes are now effective. Thanks to Sisyphus for his time in the GRC and good luck to everyone else with their new positions. :mrgreen:
Luis1p

Postby Luis1p » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Hey Everyone!

Another update. :shock:

The GRC and Moderation would like to welcome Maxington back to the GRC as Deputy CRC in Dovani.
Luis1p

Return to General