Ex-colonies culture consultation

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Ex-colonies culture consultation

Postby Auditorii » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:58 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
ChengherRares1 wrote:Whilst is not my place here to ask such question i cannot find anything resembling questions about mechanics of the game. So, the game has weird mechanics when comes to endorsing. First I thought that seats count only, and that their number decides who wins, endorsing meaning only giving your seats to someone. But it did not worked. please if someone can help me understand

This is not the place for this, and please do not repeatedly spam the same question in multiple forums.

The answer to your question is endorsing a party is only for the head of state election. It means instead of the game using your head of state candidate it will endorse another parties candidate and will generally give whatever randomly generated votes based on a number of factors.

Thank you! I know that I spammed it twice, as to ensure that the chance to be seen are higher, I do not know where I can see active members so I posted several times on different posts, at least you clarified me. Can't I create my own forum page? That would help me in the future, instead of being some kind of random traveler asking for help.

You can use the in-game private message system, the forum messaging system or if you have general questions you can post them here by creating a new thread alternatively you can post in the bug report forums for things that might be bugs or otherwise join Discord and ask there. The link is located here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7609
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Ex-colonies culture consultation

Postby ChengherRares1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:39 pm

Thank you!
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia