Resignation

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Resignation

Postby Luis1p » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Hey everyone,

This is to let the community know that as of today I am resigning from the moderation team. My drive to continue being part of the moderation team has significantly worsened in the past month. I no longer wish to serve in a toxic community that has only worsened for the past couple of weeks. My goal when I began as a mod was to begin mending the community after a very difficult past. I find that difficult and almost impossible after my term. This community will stay toxic as long as the players make it toxic. I tried to fulfill my duties as best as I could although, inexperience and lack of time took over. I feel as if I was responsible for many of this current moderation team's mistakes. It's a burden that I will carry on, but I hope that the community does not see it that way. I want to thank wouter for the chance to have met me be a moderator. Good luck to CM and Mr. God, it was a pleasure. I will still be role-playing on the forums and helping out finish PT Alpha. I really do hope this community betters in the future.

Thanks.
Last edited by Luis1p on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luis1p

Re: Resignation

Postby Cirith » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:31 am

Sad to see you go, always cordial and helpful. Glad you will still RP.
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Return to General