Recruitment Drive (Applications Thread)

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Recruitment Drive (Applications Thread)

Postby Aquinas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:25 pm

Luis1p wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
Is that your way of telling me your obsessed with this game and have a psychological dependence on it?

+1

It would be helpful if the GRC could attempt to respond to the legitimate questions that have been asked instead of just gas-lighting the people who raise them.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:54 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Luis1p wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
Is that your way of telling me your obsessed with this game and have a psychological dependence on it?

+1

It would be helpful if the GRC could attempt to respond to the legitimate questions that have been asked instead of just gas-lighting the people who raise them.

I did respond to your inquisitive demands for information. I stated the following: “I stand by my statements and I made them very clear to both Elizabeth and Mr. God. I will continue to call out the issues as I see them, keeping a firebrand is sometimes beneficial.“

I spoke over with Mr. God and CM, they assured me that they’d discuss it and that’s that. I don’t know what else you want tbh. I posted regarding my candidacy because I like helping the game and enjoyed my time as GRC Chair and some of the issues I had have been discussed and agreed.

Prior to my appointment I discussed my ideas with Elizabeth and when my appointment was confirmed I was added on as the WC Coordinator and Third World Coordinator. I’ve done work with both and they require less work than the chair or most other positions, I also have ideas and that’s why I was appointed.

That’s my story, I hope that works for you Peoples Champion Aquinas.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Reddy » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:52 am

Moderation, please consider locking this thread, at least temporarily, before it degenerates further. Nothing beneficial could arise from an exchange of insults and vulgarity.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Auditorii » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:51 am

Reddy wrote:Moderation, please consider locking this thread, at least temporarily, before it degenerates further. Nothing beneficial could arise from an exchange of insults and vulgarity.

Or people could stay on topic, myself included.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Rogue » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:38 pm

I cant believe what i am reading in this thread.
This behaviour is exactly what i do not want to see any longer.

These personal attacks are just ridiculous and i wont tolerate any of it.

Starting today Farsun has been suspended from the GRC for the duration of 2 weeks.
I will also send everyone involved in this discussion a personal message and warning about their behaviour and lock this thread.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Previous

Return to General