Recruitment Drive (Applications Thread)

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Recruitment Drive (Applications Thread)

Postby Auditorii » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:28 pm

Aquinas wrote:
thefalloutfan101 wrote:
Auditorii wrote:I’d like to apply for the role of Deputy Chairman and World Congress Coordinator.

Your application for World Congress Coordinator has been approved jointly by moderation and the GRC after some review. However, your application for Deputy Chair has been denied, citing your recent resignation. The GRC and moderation have concluded that it would send the wrong message to the community if someone who very recently resigned would receive the position.

In his resignation speech only days ago, Auditorii expressed some big concerns and also made some pretty serious claims. I must confess I am puzzled as to why he has rejoined the GRC so soon. In the interests of transparency, I feel both Auditorii and Moderation should clarify what the position is. Does Auditorii still stand by the statement he made, or is he now saying everything is somehow okay and he can continue to work with Mr. God?

I stand by my statements and I made them very clear to both Elizabeth and Mr. God. I will continue to call out the issues as I see them, keeping a firebrand is sometimes beneficial.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Aquinas » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:42 am

Well, there's that and then there's running a shitshow.

Can someone give me a quick explanation of what's going on here? Again, as I wrote earlier, I'm travelling at the moment and Discord isn't working on my mobile.

Is Auditorii's readmission to the GRC an admission by Mr. God that his allegations were true? Or is Auditorii returning, despite what he believes is going on, just because he's missing having the power so much after just a few days?

I'm not assuming anything for the moment BTW, these are genuine questions I'm left with by this bizarre sequence of events.
Aquinas

Postby Kubrick » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Aquinas wrote:Well, there's that and then there's running a shitshow.

Can someone give me a quick explanation of what's going on here? Again, as I wrote earlier, I'm travelling at the moment and Discord isn't working on my mobile.

Is Auditorii's readmission to the GRC an admission by Mr. God that his allegations were true? Or is Auditorii returning, despite what he believes is going on, just because he's missing having the power so much after just a few days?

I'm not assuming anything for the moment BTW, these are genuine questions I'm left with by this bizarre sequence of events.

Seconded. What the fuck has been going on here lately? PT has never been this much of a shitshow, I mean all the drama is fun to read but.. what?
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Luis1p » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Kubrick wrote:
Aquinas wrote:Well, there's that and then there's running a shitshow.

Seconded. What the fuck has been going on here lately? PT has never been this much of a shitshow, I mean all the drama is fun to read but.. what?

I just assume there aren't enough people to fill the gaps left after resigning. Otherwise, no clue :|
Luis1p

Postby Aquinas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:18 pm

Judging by this post and his new forum signature, it seems Auditorii has now further expanded his portfolio of responsibilities by becoming Third World Co-Ordinator.

Why was this appointment not properly announced?

Why was there no proper application process for this position, like there was meant to be?

Why did nobody have the courtesy to respond to or even acknowledge the query I made about the position of Third World Co-Ordinator?

But most important of all...what the fuck is going on here? Why has Moderation not responded to the serious claims Auditorii made in his resignation statement and which he says he still stands by? Are his claims fair? If so, what is Moderation doing to address them?

At this rate, I'd take Minnie Mouse over the current bunch of game officials any day.
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:31 pm

Aquinas wrote:Judging by this post and his new forum signature, it seems Auditorii has now further expanded his portfolio of responsibilities by becoming Third World Co-Ordinator.

Why was there no proper application process for this position, like there was meant to be?

Why did nobody have the courtesy to respond to or even acknowledge the query I made about the position of Third World Co-Ordinator?

But most important of all...what the fuck is going on here? Why has Moderation not responded to the serious claims Auditorii made in his resignation statement and which he says he still stands by? Are his claims fair? If so, what is Moderation doing to address them?

At this rate, I'd take Minnie Mouse over the current bunch of game officials any day.

“Take everything in moderation, even Particracy.”
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Edmund » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:40 pm

Aquinas wrote:Judging by this post and his new forum signature, it seems Auditorii has now further expanded his portfolio of responsibilities by becoming Third World Co-Ordinator.

I'm proud to introduce our new World Congress Coordinator:

Edmund

Postby Aquinas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:56 pm

Auditorii wrote:

Is that your way of telling me your resignation statement was a collection of tall tales?
Aquinas

Postby Auditorii » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:04 pm

Aquinas wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

Is that your way of telling me your resignation statement was a collection of tall tales?

Is that your way of telling me your obsessed with this game and have a psychological dependence on it?
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Luis1p » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:20 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Is that your way of telling me your obsessed with this game and have a psychological dependence on it?

+1
Luis1p

PreviousNext

Return to General