Moderation

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: Moderation

Postby Caebro19 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Can a member of the moderation team please contact me on private message. I have made several attempts to contact you and have no response yet again.
Caebro19

Postby colonelvesica » Tue May 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Caebro19 wrote:What is going on with the National Budget feature under the economy tab in Nation overview?

There are many administrative bugs on this game that need addressing but I will only mention a few:

* Election results are sometimes inaccurate. There can be parties who abstain to most if not all bills and still receive majority of the votes. This needs to be looked at.
* When making a comment on a bill proposal sometimes the comment lags when sending it causing the comment to be posted more than once.
* There are many broken nations who do not generate any revenue at all when changing tax percentages.

I am deeply saddened to hear this game will be coming to an end and will enjoy every last moment of the game until that time comes.
the game was never completed and multiple nations coding was never finished and unfortunately will never be finished. So the Admin issues you are talking about cant be done without hard changes that I cant do
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Tue May 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Caebro19 wrote:Can a member of the moderation team please contact me on private message. I have made several attempts to contact you and have no response yet again.

Have you tried messaging me here on the forum? Or did he go in game? Regardless I'm here
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Caebro19 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:44 pm

colonelvesica wrote:
Caebro19 wrote:Can a member of the moderation team please contact me on private message. I have made several attempts to contact you and have no response yet again.

Have you tried messaging me here on the forum? Or did he go in game? Regardless I'm here

Yes I have private messaged you on the forum?
Caebro19

Postby colonelvesica » Tue May 21, 2019 7:55 pm

Caebro19 wrote:
colonelvesica wrote:

Yes I have private messaged you on the forum?

As this is a brand new Forum account I didnt know who had messaged me in Game. Now I know, I've since messaged you
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Sorry for the delay folks, everything is updated
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby XanderOne » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:38 am

I paste this also here, maybe someone will notice it:

I understand that the dear old particracy is about to be switched off but there is the possibility to have at least 1 mods, not all 4 but at least 1 mods, active, present, that responds to the messages, someone that does its job?

QV73 it is since May 6 that doesn't log
cm9777 it is since May 2 that doesn't log
MrGod it is since May 15 that doesn't log

The only "active" mods is colonelvesica

The game it seems to me that it's not dead yet, so can I demand a minimum service?

There are bills to be cleared, party to be activated and deactivated, there are nations, regions and cities to be renamed and cultural protocols to be approved and so on...

THERE ARE HERE PLAYERS THAT MAYBE WISH TO ENJOY UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE THIS GAME, THERE ARE PLAYERS THAT CONTRIBUTED FOR YEARS TO GIVE LIFE TO THIS GAME, THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY TO HAVE A LITTLE, THE MINIMUM, RESPECT FOR THOSE THAT LOVED THIS GAME AND SPENT TIME AND TIME FOR THIS GAME?

And... sorry but if the mods are not able to do their job, it is always the possibility to change them...
XanderOne

Postby colonelvesica » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:25 pm

I've noticed
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Previous

Return to General