Moderation

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Moderation

Postby jamescfm » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:40 pm

While I have been absent from Particracy Classic for a period of time, it is clear that there are major problems with the way the game is moderated. I would like to request that Wouter removes the current Moderation team from their roles and appoints an interim Moderator with reasonable administrative abilities so that the game does not simply crumble to pieces due to the total incompetence and lack of commitment demonstrated by the current team.
jamescfm

Re: Moderation

Postby colonelvesica » Thu May 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Well this is a handful of days later, I have been appointed Moderator and I am attempting to get through the housekeeping as we speak.

If there any issues that need to be dealt with, feel free to reach out here, the Moderation Account I'll be monitoring every few hours over the course of the day and of course on Discord
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby jamescfm » Sat May 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Glad to see someone with experience step in! My only real request is that you seek to stabilise things around here and sort out the administrative mess which currently exists.
jamescfm

Postby colonelvesica » Sat May 04, 2019 5:53 pm

In the midst of doing so, and if you see any glaring issues that require my immediate attention by all means fire them away
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby jamescfm » Tue May 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Not really an administration issue but do you think you would be able to get anything from Wouter on what the position of the game is? Most of the Moderation team seems inactive and despite having asked him on different occasions and platforms, Wouter has never explained what exactly is happening with the game. Even a short statement about what happened over the last few months, what is going to be done to put things back on track would be beneficial.
jamescfm

Postby colonelvesica » Fri May 10, 2019 5:08 am

What I can State is that Wouter is planning on obviously shutting this game down at some point to focus entirely on PT Alpha. From what I have been lead to believe and understand, PT Classic will still be active, for at least a couple of more months while the kinks and issues with Alpha are fixed.

At that time I'm sure Wouter will be making a statement. U t then I am here to serve as Caretaker and Housekeeper of Classic, keep the lights on and the trains moving as it were.

I will use this time to state, I do not know the status of the rest of the Moderation Team but I will be endeavoring to be active and get entirely caught up on ant remaining Administrative backlogs in the coming days. All requests will be filled out daily at around 8 to 9am EST, on my way to the office, so we shouldn't have a big backlog anymore, and ant questions or concerns feel free to fire them off to me at anytime
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Rafland » Fri May 10, 2019 1:43 pm

I really wouldn’t like to see Classic Particracy down. I’ve been a member of the game since 2017 and been playing it everyday. I would hate to see Wouter destroy years of progress.
Rafland

Postby colonelvesica » Fri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm

As I said I cant speak for Wouter.

Classic we knew was always going to be a Work in Progress and Alpha was always his end game. Instead of looking at this as the end, focus on the now and the time we have to go.

Role Play, enjoy, and continue to play.

When I know further details I promise I'll inform the community.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby jamescfm » Sun May 12, 2019 12:00 pm

It's disappointing that the game is going to be shut down eventually but I appreciate that isn't your call. Thanks for holding things together in difficult circumstances.
jamescfm

Postby Caebro19 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:02 pm

What is going on with the National Budget feature under the economy tab in Nation overview?

There are many administrative bugs on this game that need addressing but I will only mention a few:

* Election results are sometimes inaccurate. There can be parties who abstain to most if not all bills and still receive majority of the votes. This needs to be looked at.
* When making a comment on a bill proposal sometimes the comment lags when sending it causing the comment to be posted more than once.
* There are many broken nations who do not generate any revenue at all when changing tax percentages.

I am deeply saddened to hear this game will be coming to an end and will enjoy every last moment of the game until that time comes.
Caebro19

Next

Return to General