Classic RP Group

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Classic RP Group

Postby jamescfm » Thu May 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Hey everyone! Given the status of Particracy at the moment, I know a lot of people are looking for alternatives. Back in January, alongside some other Particracy veterans, I set up the Classic RP Group. A group of individuals interested in world building and role play, the project is based around a single game world in which players are able to control countries, developing their culture, politics, economy and more. I know that Aquinas is leading "Terra Nations", which is in many ways a direct continuation of Particracy Classic in that it uses the same game world. Classic RP Group aims to provide a bit more freedom and creativity with a new game world, new countries etc. and the two complement each other well in my view. For those interested, some useful links:
I hope you will all come check it out and let me know if you have any questions!
jamescfm

Re: Classic RP Group

Postby Wu Han » Wed May 15, 2019 4:39 am

I highly recommend joining our group if you are dismayed or disappointed by the slow, painful shutdown of PT Classic. It is a solid group of quality role-players.
(he/him)
Current: Cildania
Former: Listed Here
Wu Han

Return to General