Say your piece, make suggestions and offer feedback to any aspect of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 09/13/19

Postby Luis1p » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:10 am

Alright, so I have a couple of questions and concerns regarding the updated rankings.

First let's start with economic rankings.

I will start off with the nation that I'm Rping, Lourenne. I firmly believe that it should be up ranked to a Very strong economy. I have many economic posts that justify it. Also, compare it to other nations at the same level as Lourenne,for example, Kalistan, Kafuristan, New Endralon, and Selucia. Compared to Lourenne these nations aren't as active as I have made Lourenne in terms of economic RP. Which leads me to my question: why haven't they been down ranked? I strongly urge moderation to reconsider Lourenne's position.

Next, Military.

I also see Lourenne hasn't moved either, and I understand that. However, I do want to know is: What separates Trigunia rising to Great Power but not Lourenne? and what has Selucia and Kafuristan done to be regional powers? What is being considered when making these rankings?

To further my discussion I want to relay in some quotes from Auditorii made last month in regards to the rankings, which, have not changed much since then:

Auditorii wrote:I have to say after doing some boring review (as I like to call it) I think New Endralon should be ranked as a Middle Power (Military) and Average Economic Strength. It doesn't quite make sense that it's a Regional Power at best, especially after looking at the limited military-based RP that occurred. The last post in New Endralon and Kizenia was on April 22nd, 2019. I really don't think that counts for anything to be entirely honest. I think it needs to be downgraded now to a Middle Power.

Kalistan, another case where we have the last significant RP in May of 2019 and here we are nearly 3 months later and nothing. I understand that the game has gone through a period of decline but that doesn't mean we should ignore that events haven't happened. Kalistan should go from a Regional Power to a Middle Power once again.

I make the same case for Selucia, it has been nearly 2 months since anything significant happened there and likewise its military status should be downgraded.

Was this ^ considered when making these new rankings? and once again what is it that makes these nations stay where they're at?

Thanx.
Luis1p

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 09/13/19

Postby Auditorii » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Luis, you've made some fair points and I tend to agree with most of what you said. We've upgraded Lourenne to a "Very Strong" economic power. I tend to agree that your RP, despite it being somewhat limited, has focused on economics pretty significantly. We're going to keep you as a Regional power mostly because of some limited military-based RP, theres nothing to say that cannot change but we're confident in that Lourenne should and would be considered a Regional power.

As for your second point, New Endralon and Kizenia has been downranked to a "Middle" power, it will retain its "Strong" economic rating but that is temporary. Selucia has likewise been downraked in both categories, mostly due to next to no RP.

A reminder for all, if you wish to make points after rankings are updated, please do and we'll consider your arguments and points. We're not perfect and we're far from experts in all areas and we're willing to entertain arguments/constructive criticism!

Thanks all!
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 09/14/19

Postby Luis1p » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Thank you for the response and I understand the decisions fully. I agree, not all decisions are perfect and I think it's great that you are all taking our opinions into consideration. Thanx!
Luis1p

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 09/14/19

Postby Auditorii » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Please take note that we have provided an update to the dynamic rankings and with the increase in availability of both Mr. God and I from the past few weeks, we'll be able to update them more frequently. We'll review them roughly once per week and do our best to update them pending the relevant RP. Always remember that you are free to comment!

Thank you,
Moderation.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 12/28/19

Postby Auditorii » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:04 pm

These have been updated as of 12/28/19.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 12/28/19

Postby Auditorii » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:36 pm

Moderation has discussed some updates and changes. They'll be posted tonight.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 02/20/2020

Postby Auditorii » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:40 am

Updated as of 02/20/20
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby John Cracker » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:19 am

I think that after a lot of economic RP and competition in the healthcare, energy, and automobile industries that Likatonia should be considered a Strong Economy, this would put us on par with countries like Trignunia and Delteria who have done little to no economic RP (although I understand Tringunias position because they have large amounts of oil).

I also think Likatonia should be a Middle Power, but their would some debate to this because I have done RP involving air force upgrades, but I just started Naval upgrades so we still have outdated technology. I understand with the current situation a lot of your schedules have changed so it might be some time before you can get to the next update.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Auditorii » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:09 am

John Cracker wrote:I think that after a lot of economic RP and competition in the healthcare, energy, and automobile industries that Likatonia should be considered a Strong Economy, this would put us on par with countries like Trignunia and Delteria who have done little to no economic RP (although I understand Tringunias position because they have large amounts of oil).

I also think Likatonia should be a Middle Power, but their would some debate to this because I have done RP involving air force upgrades, but I just started Naval upgrades so we still have outdated technology. I understand with the current situation a lot of your schedules have changed so it might be some time before you can get to the next update.

We'll take RP into account when we decide to update the rankings; both quantity and quality of it.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Re: Dynamic Rankings - Updated 04/22/2020

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:09 am

Updated as of April 22nd

Summary of the Rank Changes

Economic:
Lourenne up to Very Strong
Valruzia up to Strong
Endralon, Kirlawa, Sekowo, Keymon & Jakania up to Average
Deltaria down to Average
Rutania, Badara, Aldegar, Solentia & Aloria down to Weak

Military:
Hutori up to Great Power
Vanuku, Lourenne, Valruzia & Kalistan up to Regional Power
Deltaria down to Middle Power
Baltusia, Rutania, Aldegar, Badara, Selucia & Aloria down to Small Power

As usual any questions or comments about your nation or others feel free to leave here.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback