OOC: Planning Thread for the Keymon Civil War

Talk and plan things about the game with other players.

Re: OOC: Planning Thread for the Keymon Civil War

Postby Yolo04 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:43 am

John Cracker wrote:If I were to support the republicans in the war, would this cause yet another international scandal? Cause it seems to take you guys like 10 IG years to start getting over it.

Given recent circumstances, I think it would be best if Likatonia remained out of this war.

Masionette9 wrote:Obviously NOT the republicans in this scenario.

What side will you be supporting in the civil war?
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Masionette9 » Mon May 25, 2020 9:54 am

I'll be supporting Queen Eva
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby Rogue » Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 pm

Deltaria will participate but bot support any side. It will send out its only carrier fleet to prevent the Keymonese navy from shelling coastal areas and will launch small scale airstrikes on keymonese military targets to ensure that the war capabilities of either side remain out of the “lets genocide eachother” category. The Imperial Directorate for Intelligence will also be creating a intelligence network in the country used to determine further moves. All of this if you agree ofcourse
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby John Cracker » Tue May 26, 2020 10:00 pm

We will be supplying the Republican movments
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 pm

We will form a humanitarian and peacekeeping force along with limited armed help and some militias who will support King Carlu which will tail our force, Officially we will not support a side but Dolgavian militias will form to support King Carlu.
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby Yolo04 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:11 pm

Mr.God wrote:Deltaria will participate but bot support any side. It will send out its only carrier fleet to prevent the Keymonese navy from shelling coastal areas and will launch small scale airstrikes on keymonese military targets to ensure that the war capabilities of either side remain out of the “lets genocide eachother” category. The Imperial Directorate for Intelligence will also be creating a intelligence network in the country used to determine further moves. All of this if you agree ofcourse

Based on the fact that Deltaria is a middle power militarily, I don’t think it is reasonable for Deltaria’s cruiser fleet to actively involve itself in the Keymon civil war. Also, you’d almost certainly come into direct conflict with Lourenne and Hutori, which I wouldn’t suggest. On the topic of the intelligence network in Keymon, with the middle power status of Deltaria I don’t know if an entire “network” could be sustained by your country. I would be ok with Deltaria establishing a small “club” of spies (maybe 5-6 members) that could work with the IDI.

John Cracker wrote:We will be supplying the Republican movments

Again, given the recent controversy of your militaries actions, I do not consider it intelligent to intervene in Keymon

alaskancrabpuffs21 wrote:We will form a humanitarian and peacekeeping force along with limited armed help and some militias who will support King Carlu which will tail our force, Officially we will not support a side but Dolgavian militias will form to support King Carlu.

I’ll write that into the timeline bud
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby John Cracker » Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 am

Fine
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby Masionette9 » Wed May 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Valruzia will limit its involvement in the civil war to monitoring the situation on the island on behalf of the WC's Human Rights Office as well as securing sea and air trade and transit routes around and over the island due to regular transport between Valruzia and the countries in Artania (especially Endralon). Additionally, Valruzia Defense Navy can perform evacuation of the civilian population and granting them asylum in Valruzia.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby colonelvesica » Thu May 28, 2020 6:30 pm

This has already been mentioned, but Hutori will be providing Naval and Air support directly to Queen Eva. The Hutorian Sixth Fleet, which is on extended stay in Keymon will essentially serve as the lynchpin to protect Turtle Bay, while the Marine Forces attached to it will be the primary ground forces Hutori will be able to provide likely, though Air power will come to the forefront eventually. In addition Hutori will be sending HSIS Intelligence Officers and special forces to it's best capabilites to support Eva's Loyalists
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby aurek » Thu May 28, 2020 6:33 pm

due to new RP with litkania zardagul if its a lowd will suport whoever litkania dose, not if permisabal
aurek

PreviousNext

Return to General